What?!

Two weeks has passed,Eunji still uncomfortable and cold towards the boys.

~~~

"Um, I'm sorry boys.But could one of you help me to buy me some groceries in a nearby store?"asked Mrs Yoo.
"Ok I will,so have you listed all the ingredients that you want to buy?"asked D.O
"Yeah, here's the lists."said Mrs Yoo as she handed a piece of paper to kyungsoo.
"Ok,I will be going now."said D.O
"Hyung,do you want me to accompany you?"asked Tao.
"No, it's okay. I'll be fine."said D.O
"Hmm.Okay then.Be careful hyung."Tao said.
"Ok,goodbye then."said D.O

D.O then began walking past the security office when he met Jungmin.

"Jungmin ah,is there any nearby convenience store around here?"D.O asked the butler.
"Yeah there is.Do you want me to take you there?"asked jungmin.
"Sure.Thanks"said D.O.

Little did they know that some groups of guys following they on their way towards the convenience store.

"We're here.Do you need any help?"asked Jungmin.
"Yeah, sure. I'm kinda need some help too."said D.O.
"So what do you need?"asked Jungmin.
"Well,Mrs Yoo needed someone's help to buy her the groceries.So,we should search for all these things in the list."said D.O.

~Meanwhile..

Eunji is in her room busy with her paperwork and some research when her phone rang.

"Yes?"said Eunji.
"Eunji, he's in danger!Some guys from deathshot are tailing him!"said Jimin panicked.
"Who are you talking about?"Eunji asked in a cold tone.
"One of the boys from exo! It's Do Kyungsoo!"said Jimin.
"Alright,do you know where and who's with him right now?"asked Eunji.
"He's at the seventh mist convenience store with Jungmin!"said Jimin.
"Alright."Eunji said then hung up.

"And I plan to rest today."said Eunji and walked out of her room.

She then running through the doorway as she grabbed her jacket and guns causing exo to caught their attention on her.

'Where's she going to?'
'Why so rush?'
'Something happen?'

~~~~~

"So,hyung, it's enough right?"asked Jungmin.
"Yeah.And you can just wait me in the car."said D.O
"Ok."said Jungmin and goes back to where he parked his car.

"Thank you, please come again."said the cashier as d.o was about to leave.
"Ok, you're welcome."

D.o walked out of the convenience store towards the car bringing(?) the groceries.As he was about to leave the shop,he heard a gun shot.Then he saw a group of men were circling around him.

"Well well,you what we got here."said a guy in his 30s .
"What do you want?"asked D.O confused.
"Me? It's simple.YOU die."said the same guy.
"What's with that?I don't even know you."said D.o as he looked at the men intensely.
"Well,you and your disgusting group are the problem."said another guy.
"Enough talking, let's finish him."said another man.

Kyungsoo was trembling as a gun pointed right into his direction. He wanted to run but he was surrounded by them.

'Bam!'

A gunshot was heard echoing the place.The people in the store was startled by the sound of the gunshot.

~~~

D.O pov

'Bam!'

I heard the gunshot was released.But it's weird, I didn't feel any pain at all.I opened my eyes just to see a girl standing in front of the man who shot me,i mean was about to shoot me.