Her

Do POV

We rushed to the hospital after we've confirming what have happened. Apparently Miss Eunji was getting hurt while saving Xiumin hyung who was kidnapped when we bid our farewell to Aunty. Damn why didn't we realized it sooner.

Jung Ji Weon the famous businessman's daughter,Jung Eunji was spotted in a bad condition by civilian who had walked passed by coincidence -claiming that she's gotten injured while trying to save a man.

13:45 - Pugeong-Do 166 district. - news by Ceci.

All of that happened just a minute before we realized that he was missing. The boys must be worried sick now too. Even the beagles duo keep quiet along the car ride.

No one's POV.

They rushed in the hospital building as soon as they arrived. Running to where Xiumin was admitted to. Room 398.

They entered the room after for knocking a few times. Their eyes trailed the room before their eyes catch a wounded Xiumin with bruise all over his face. And. An unconscious young lady. Jung Eunji.

"What happen? Are you okay? Who did this? What's really had happened?"Suho brandishing a lot of questions.

"I'm fine. Just a little wounds. But Miss Eunji. . ."Xiumin trailed off hesitating to continue his words as he take a look at the said girl who was laying unconscious in a weak state.

Suho huffed in irritation." Huh really. A problem goes after a problem."he scolded." Why can't they just stop already?"

They stopped abruptly what they were doing. As Eunji was stirring and sigh softly. Soon slowly open her eyes.

"Aish."

They looked at each other and back at Eunji who's sighed furiously.

"Miss,you alright?"Xiumin asked after minutes of silence.

She turned to look at the boys. For once. Her face was showing that she's hurt. That she can't hold any longer. Her face was mask with pain.

And that. She looks fragile. She didn't hide her expressions. Not anymore.