Routine disaster

"Hyung. . . How did we get into this kind of... Uhuhu.."Sehun whimper.

"I don't even know myself Hun."Chanyeol replied.

"Hey,stop talking!"

Plakk!

"Oww! Hey what was that for!"Chanyeol and Sehun yelled in rage.

"Hyung.. I don't want to end my life this kind of way.."Sehun complained to Suho. Supported by Chanyeol who was nodding his head.

"Madame Baby! They're torturing us!"Chen yelled.

"Madame Baby where are you?"Baekhyun half-crying as he looked around. Like a lost baby boy looking for his mama.

"Like how in the world we're in this kind of situation."Kai whisper to himself, followed by a sighed.

"I think. It happens this morning."Dyo answered as he heard the younger sighed in agony.

'Right,this morning.'

"Hyung,what's for today breakfast?"asked Sehun as he take his seat next to Luhan.

"Molla,ask Dyo."replied Luhan. In which he received a scoffed from Sehun.

"Let's eat."Kyungsoo intervened.

"Yehet. Ohorat."Sehun exclaimed happily. "Oh."he paused."Where's suho hyung?"

"He's out with Jimin."Xiumin butt in as he sat next to Luhan. "They'll be back soon."

Ding dong ding~ Ding dong ding~

"Ah. That should be him."Luhan said.

"Sehun,open the door."Kris demand.

"O'right."

He get off from his seat and proceed to the living room. He walked up to the front exit and opened the door.

He greeted the person without recognizing the person's identity. Confident that it was Suho.

"Hye hyu-"

Though he was wrong.

"Morning miss."he greeted with a slight bow. Shocked that it was a wrong person. No. Different. It was a different person.