Slipping too much and ( her first smile)

Eunji woke up feeling heavy. Her body was still stung through a lot of movements. She grabbed her blue cotton towel as she headed to her bathroom slightly limping.

After minutes in the bathroom,she got out searching for a comfortable outfit to wear. After a moment, she just thought of to wear a simple white jeans and a black T-shirt with 'Get lost' written on its back.

She walked passed the living room as she headed to the kitchen. She pour a glass of milk and take a slice of baguette from the kitchen cabinet.

"Wait, isn't this morning a little bit off? Why is it so quiet?"she muttered to herself as she frown a little.

She walked to the living room only to find it was empty. She was trying to turned around and walked back to the kitchen but she accidentally struck the couch besides her making she hissed in pain.

She was struggling to walk as the pain stung through her body. Nonetheless, she tried to walked again but stumble upon her feet. She failed to even her balance thus she was falling upwards.

She was about to grabbed on the couch but a sudden arm hugged her preventing her from falling. Almost immediately she hugged back the person body with sigh of relief. She was save. Again.

"Are you okay?"the person asked in worried."You shouldn't walk too much, you need to rest."

She looked up to see who was nagging at her. Much to her surprised, it was one of the boys again. What was his name? Right,Kyungsoo. She lean on and buried her face on his chest as he engulfed her in his warm hug.

"You guys should stop making me surprise."she mumbled from his chest.

"Sorry."Dyo apologize as he patted her head gently. Slowly she removed his arm around her."Thanks."she muttered.

"I'll cook for breakfasts. Miss, you need to rest."

He was about to entered the kitchen but was pulled by the arm.

"Can I help?"she asked.

He thought for a moment then looked back at her nodded.

"Okay."he walked off but stopped when Eunji called for him.

"Uh,mind helping me?"she asked as she handed her hand for Kyungsoo to reach. For a moment there Kyungsoo thought that it was. Cute.

"Sorry. Eheheh."he chuckle awkwardly as he carried Eunji bridal style. Woah,happy much.

Kyungsoo place her near the counter as he take out some ingredients. "I can help you slice the veggies."Eunji points out.

"Aright, here."he handed her the vegetables and a knife.

"Where's the other by the way?"she asked as she looked around." Ohh, they're still sleeping."

Eunji hum-ed and continuing her work. Soon,their breakfast is prepared. Eunji stand from her seat as she walked to the sink, washing her hands.

"Kyungsoo-shi-"

In a split second, she was wrapped in his arm again before she could fall flat on the ground as she slipped. They hugged each other ever so tightly. Their face was so close that they could feel each others breath. Their hearts beating so fast and loud. They could literary hear each other heart beat. They stared each other for minutes. Mesmerized by each other eyes.

Eunji was the one to broke the awestruck moments. She cough. "Uh,sorry and thanks."she said awkwardly.

"Su-sure. No problems."

'Damn why are you stuttering.'

They released their arm slowly. As Eunji limp back to the nearest spot." You might as well wake the other now."she suggested.

"Oh right. I'll wake them now."

One by one awakens. They first washed their face and fix their mess hair.

"Good morning miss." They greeted her as they take their seat in the dining table.

They eat silently taking each bite and much in their food. Luhan was the one to break the awkward silence.

"Miss,are you getting better?"he asked. The boys glance at her and back to him."I am. Thanks for worrying."

'She softening to us aren't she?'

'She less cold than before.'

"Since, I have no works to do. I'd like to watch some movies."she said."Would you like to join?"she asked the boys.

The boys looked at each other continuously before nodded to her question.

"Cool."

She limp to the living room leaving the boys behind.

"Isn't she a little bit off?"Kai asked.

"That's a sudden change."Tao said,confused.

"Yah ppaliwa!" Eunji shouted from the living room.

They all gathered in the living room circling around Eunji. Eunji started the movie. They were watching a horror movie which the boys isn't fond of.

"Why are you guys so quiet?"she asked after the movie had started midway.

"Nothing miss."Lay answered on behalf of his brothers." We need concentration when we watched movies."

"Oh."

In the middle of the movie,a ghost appeared out of nowhere as it was covered with blood making the boys jumped in surprised as some were shouting histerically.

Eunji,having heard of the scaredy cat kid shout in agony and somehow it was funny to her. She laughed sweetly and sincerely smiled her famous eyes-smile. The boys were flustered and in awestruck as they saw how sweet and genuine when she was laughing and smiling for the first time. Their eyes wide and they were blushing hard.

'She laugh. .'

"She just laughed."

'She just smiled for goodness sake!'

Tbc
Just as unnie had requested. Kyungji moment. Btw please vote. And I'll be back.