#4

Enjoy :3

The way it looked inside was twice as bad as it looked outside. But Jay moved right into a closet and told me to let him see my bracelet.

".....No" I said and crossed my arm.

"I need it Mya." he said.

"No, your not getting my bracelet. I just found it yesterday and it might be the last thing of my parent that I own" I said in a serious tone. "AND STOP CALLING ME MYA"

"I promise ill give it back as soon as I crack the code."

"What code"

"The code that will let me get into the place I've taken you to."

"Ughh fine" I said. "BUT NEGRO PUT ME DOWN"

With a chuckle he put back on the ground and I handed him the bracelet I loved so much. I watched him carefully.

He looked at the bracelet with a smile before looking up at me. I continued to watch his every move. But the next thing he did was so quick I couldn't understand until I realized I was locked inside that closet alone.

"Jay?" I questioned. "What's up man let me out"

"I'm so sorry Mya" he said before I heard his footsteps walking away.

"Wh- JAY!!!" I screamed at the door.

*Jay's POV*

I hate this. I hate that I have to leave her there. That I...I have to kill her. She was so sweet and been through everything. But I was paid to get this bracket back and kill her. I need the money for my sister. I can't afford to take care of my own sister.

But I took one last look at the bracelet in one hand and the gasoline I carried in the other and realized I couldn't do this. I can't keep killing people. But I have to, if I don't kill them they might threaten Jordan. I won't have that. Ill do anything for her sake.

So I put the bracelet back in my pocket and poured the gas on the warehouse. I could hear her constant screaming to be freed and I admit I shed a tear or two. Then I grabbed the lighter. I flicked a flame and stared at it. It danced against the wind that blew and soon went out all together. Picking up some litter i found laying the ground, and lit it. Then tossed it into the gas I just poured. In the matter of seconds the house was in flames. I heard her screaming even louder, she probably wanted to live. Probably thought there were more things to do with her life. That she could turn it around. But I'm ending it. I blinked away from tears and turned around from the blaze. I'm a true punk. Killers don't cry for there victims.

*Jacob's POV*

As soon as I landed in New York I took a deep breath of the warm air. Now that I here I want need to find Myra, Chresanto and Ray.

I looked around the airport and realized I had no idea where I was going from here. So I had to think of a place to live. Then I remembered the time we came up here to live with Ray's Aunt. So I called Ray up.

"Hello?" The other line said and I smiled.

"Hey bro watsup"

"Jacob?" He questioned the laughed "hey I thought some weirdo was calling all the numbers in your phone after you had it stolen"

I laughed. "Never really changed"

"Well I try to stay original"

"...well I was just calling to ask if I could come over."

"What why how"

"I'm in New York" I said "and need a place to stay"

"Your in New York?"

"Just landed"

"Well damn" he said "ill see what I can do"

"Alright where you at now"

"School just let out" he said "so I'm with Chres"

"And Myra?"

"Uhh nah she ain't come today" he said "actually don't have a clue of where she is."

"Oh okay" I said a little disappointed "just give me an address so we can meet"

"Uhh lets see" he said after thinking a while. "Alright we are going to mall in a few so meet us at Dawning city Mall"

"Okay" I said "see you in a bit"

I hung up, grabbed my bag and called a cab. After giving driver the directions I sat back and stared out the window. As we got closer to town I saw many people walking up and down the street.buildings not so much. Ray's aunt didn't really like the big city so much.

We pulled up to the mall and as I paid the guy and got out I swear I saw a girl that looked just like Kathy across the way. But when I looked again I saw nothing. So I just shook it off and walked to a food court. NIGGA WAS STRAVED.

READ, VOTE and COMMENT :3