He Forgets Your Birthday Pt 2

Connors P.O.V

I know its y/n birthday today, and I left her all alone, but its all going to be worth it because I am going to make sure she has the best birthday ever!

"Guys, what dress should I get her? The purple one? or the coral one?" I asked the rest of the boys, who I dragged along for the finishing touches of y/n's surprise party.

"The purple!" James shouted

"No! the coral one, definitely." Tris said

"Get both, and see which one she likes more. Which ever one she prefers, she'll wear it tonight. However the other one, she could wear it elsewhere. Simples." Brad suggested.

So I did as Brad said. At least its a guarantee she'll like one of the dresses.

Once we purchased every little and big things we needed for y/n party, we were on our way to James' house where we kept all of the essentials for the party. We were going to take all of the decoration and decorate the venue we had hired for the party, it was on a big field but there was a marquee so that it could be held in there.

Y/N P. O. V

It was now 3 pm and all I had received were birthday wishes from my family and friends, including the boys. I wish I was at home with my own family, rather than all alone here, without Connor.

*ring ring*

My phone buzzed, for the billionth time today. But it wasn't family or friends, it was the boy I've been thinking about all day. Connor. The message read;

'Hey, Happy Birthday. You didn't think I forgot did you? Well I didn't, I could tell you that. There will be a little surprise sent to you in a little while, but for now relax. Love you xx'

Connor's P.O.V

I had sent Y/n a message earlier on and surely received her 'surprise' I couldn't wait to see her beautiful face when she comes here. I have another surprise for her.

Y/N p.o.v

Connor had got me two dress and accessories to complete the whole outfit. I decided to wear the coral dress, which was strapless and shows of my figure very well. Oh I am so eager to know what's he planned up his sleeve now. He was one for surprises.

***

I got to the surprise he had for me not knowing where it was as I had to wear a blindfold. Once I was allowed to take it off, I recognised it as the field we ha our first date, the only difference is it had a marquee. I got to the entrance and it was full of loads of people, all dressed nicely. How did Con pull this off?

"CONNOR!! I misses you" I said, more like shouted to him.

"I missed you too, and sorry for not making you breakfast or anything special for my baby gal. I have another surprise for you.." he said to me

"Omg! that's Jason Derulo!! wow! Connor, you didn't need to.." I got caught off by him.

"That's not the surprise babe."

He then clicked his fingers, weird but okay, and Jason started singing 'Marry Me.' When Connor was on one knee. OH MY GOSH HE'S PROPOSING!!!! WHAT DO I DO?!!

"Haha, very funny Connor. Get up now please babe, stop making me look awkward." and just then he got out a ring and took my hand.

"This isn't an engagement ring, as we're too young, but it's a promise ring. and I want you to promise me that you'll never leave me. Do you promise?" Connor said with a small tear coming out.

"Yes,of course I promise babe, I love you, I'll promise anything if it means me having you with m the rest of my life. This is by far THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! thank you baby."

*****

The end of this imagine

I think this dragged far more longer than it should've but at least it makes up for me not updating, sorry about that guys.

Love you all like jelly tots x x