Imagine for @ Alex5sosviners

Imagine for Alex @alex5sosviners

Alex's P. O. V

Hi, I'm Alex and I am James' sister. He is in a band called The Vamps and my boyfriend, Connor, is also in it too.

Mine and Connor's relationship has been really low key and no one really knows about us other than us two, my best friend and the rest of the band. James, however, may never know, or till at least we are both ready to tell James about us, he is so I've protective over anything. he'll be protective over me if I go out to the supermarket and get mobbed or something, he makes sure I have someone to at least help me, or he goes himself.

**

Me, James and the rest of the boys were watching MTV and a news update came on, regarding Con and myself, all I could think was " James is going to be so mad at us"

' The Vamps' Connor ball and Alex Mcvey, sister of James, have been spotted kissing passionately on the lips. here is a clip which had been taken of the two at the time. We could only think about what James thinks about his sister dating one of his best mate.'

James was just staring at both me and Connor and gave us both slight death glares. I was starting to worry, wondering what was going on in James' mind right now with this in his head.

'Alex. Can I talk to you? privately?' James asked.

'Uhh yeah sure' I replied.

'What are you thinking, Alex? My friendship, career and family could be on the line. why are you so selfish?' He shouted.

'J-j-James. I'm so sorry, it just kinda happened and we really like each other and I trust him. he's the only one I want. please James don't do something stupid.' I pleaded.

'Ok, sure I'll be fine with it from know on but I'll hurt him like a fly if he hurts you, no matter if he is a friend or a band mate. you're my baby sister and I love you' he said.

And so after that me and Connor had been together for 3 years and the band were well known everywhere and sold loads of albums and tickets to shows and most of all, me and Connor were engaged. I'm so glad James took it well like that.

------

A/N:

Wow I haven't uploaded a imagine in ages, sorry everyone. I guess I've been quite busy, so sorry. I love you all still :* x x x x