Captured

Authors note: Its been probably a year since I created this story and after re-reading it I'm now cringing hard.

This was my first story so this was to be expected. I want to delete this story from the cringe but no, I will keep this story to remind me of how I started and to remember how much I suck from the beggining.

(Probably going to edit the entire story to make it better)

XXXXX

You are captured by the germans and taken to prison.

You:How the hell did this happen.After fighting for 2 years and then I get captured and Im going to get executed.......WHY!!!!

While you shouted a captured british soldier named Arthur asked.

Arthur:Are you afraid to die?

You:Well yeah, and plus I'm a virgin....(beat) NEVERMIND ON WHAT I'VE SAID!!!

Arthur:Pfft! You're a virgin!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

When he said that the other prisoners are laughing and so as the german guards.Its really understandable why because a 22 year old soldier who fought for 2 years is still a virgin.

You:(Crying)Stop laughing!!!

Prisoners:HAHAHA!!! He's gonna die as a virgin!! HAHAHA!!

You go to the corner and go to sleep ignoring the other prisoners.

As you sleep you remember how you got captured.

You were a loader of an M4 Sherman E8 your crew took out a Tiger 1 but a hidden Stug 3 shot your tank's tracks.A Panzer 4 comes in to finish your tank but you quickly jumped out.Although you forgot to carry a gun so are forced to surrender.

XXXXXX

Next day

The prisoners are now lined up ready to be executed,but a most of them are ready to die especially that some of them are giggling about your virginity.

A minute later, the commander comes with a scary glare.

She prepares the order for execution but she stopped and stared at you in suprise

Soldier:Uh commander Ema?

Ema:(y/n) is that you?

It was your childhood friend....a yandere childhood friend.

You:Oh he....hey Ema.

Ema:Its really you (y/n)!! Soldiers untie him and bring him to my office.

You:I have a bad feeling about this.