END IN DESPAIR

Your plane was now out of fuel, although a plane wouldn't fall after losing power since the plane can still glide back to the airfield.

Natasha was following your gliding your plane, but you quickly decided to jump as someone left a parachute and a lend lease M1911 on the cockpit.

While jumping you screamed at Natasha:"You will never take me alive you bitch!!!"

Natasha:(y/n)!!! Don't you dare!!!

You reached the ground and ran like hell while avoiding soviet patrols.

You:Damn, where should I go now? I wish I was captured by the americans or the brits since they treat prisoners humanely.

In the distance you hear a vehicle probably a tank since its engine was loud. You hide in a bush and peek out to check the incoming tank.....but huge light of hope for you right now, since it was a german medium tank, a Panzer 4.

You quickly got out the bush and screamed for help.

You:HEY!!! I need a ride to get away from here!!!

The Panzer 4 stopped and the hatch slowly opened, but except friendly german tankers coming out.......the tank was captured by the soviets.

Soviet soldier:Hey its the german pilot that general Natasha want to capture!!!

Soviet soldier2:Then catch him so we can be rich and get promoted!!!

You try to shoot them only to miss since you were running away. The soldiers went inside their tank and chase you. Shortly, you ran to a heavy soviet tank an IS-2, it aimed at you but quickly aimed at the captured panzer 4 mistaking it as an enemy.

You laughed at the captured Panzer 4 misfortune. After laughing you accidently ran to soviet soldiers sitting next to a campfire.....they looked at you for a second before picking up their weapons and aims at you.

You:Why am I having a huge bad luck today.

XXXXXXXX

Natasha was at the airfield waiting for news about you.She was mad that you tried to escape and she is showing great love and lust for you.

Suddenly a big soldier dragging you came to Natasha.

Soldier:General me and my squad have captured the german pilot!

You:Let me go!!!

Natasha:Excellent!!! Bring him to my office at the gulag........and tie him up on my bed.

Soldier:Yes ma'am!!!

You:Ahhh!!! NO! PLEASE!!! ANYTHING BUT HER!!!

Soldier:Shut up you evil german!!!

Natasha looked at you with a rape face as  you continue to scream being dragged to a truck to the GULAG.

XXXXXXXXX

You:Please Natasha I have a girlfriend, so don't touch me because Im only for her!!!!

You screamed and struggled being tied up to the bed.

Natasha:Oh (y/n), you say things that will only get you hurt.

She slowly walks to the bed and slowly stripping herself.She finally reached the bed and on top of you and whispered something.

Natasha:Stop thinking about your girl or anything else and start thinking about me.

You:Never!!!

Natasha:Then you leave me with no choice but to f**k you until you forgot about her.

She makes a evil smile.

You:This is gonna feel great at first, but gonna hurt a lot soon.

Natasha gave a small smile before making love with you.

XXXXXXXXX

Time skip to cold war

You:I'll help you escape, as long as you take me far away from this hell.

You were trying to give a deal to a captured american spy.

Spy:Fine, but do you have any secret intel you can share from the soviets?

You:I have, but I don't think this the right time to tell you.Anyways do we have a deal?

Spy:Deal.

After a week getting out from russia and giving some secret intel, you manage to get back to germany

You were about to walk to your girlfriend's house.....only for a van to pull over next to you and the soldiers covered your face with a bag.

You:Ah!! Let me go!!!

They put you in the van and quickly took off after few minutes they took off the bag off your head....and you knew you fucked up.

Natasha:You're a bad boy for running away (y/n)......and bad boys needs to be punished!!!

You:No!!!

Natasha:By the way, your girlfriend is married to someone else now, so you have nowhere to go.

You:No!!! I STILL LOVE HER!!!

Natasha:[sigh] Girls pin him down so I can make him forget about that whore.

She ordered her female special forces squad to pin you down so Natasha can screw you.

You:NOOOOOOOOO!!! Im gonna enjoy this for a bit but, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THE END

XXXXXXXXX

Author's note:

Sorry guys for the long update, I was busy with school and math.....seriously do we need to learn math, Im pretty sure you only need basic math in your life, But either way this story is done so Im gonna finish my other story so yeah. *Takes cover from gunshots because of the long update.*