To the gulag

It was a snowy day and you're very nervous because Stalin himself is standing infront of you.

Natasha:Papa meet (y/n).

You:(*nervous)H...hi.

Stalin:Why is there a german in front of me.

Natasha:Papa, his my childhood friend that I keep talking about.

Stalin:His german!!! Put him to the gulag!!!

Natasha:Papa!!! His my friend!!!(Future husband)

You:Please spare me!!! I only joined the military to achieve my dream, I never wanted to have a huge war!!! And I also have a girlfriend waiting for me!!!

Suddenly Natasha's aura changed to a killing intent.

Natasha:Y....y.....you have a GIRLFRIEND!!!!

You and Stalin got startled.

You:Yeah......I have a girlfriend.

Natasha:Papa, you're right, that german scum deserves to be punished.He will be sent to the gulag!!!

Stalin:That's my girl, now put him away!!!

Natasha grabs your hand and drags you away. You tried to get away but she was stronger than you thought.

You:Please let me go!!! I don't wanna die yet!!!

Natasha:(*smiling)Oh you're not gonna die yet.

Both of you got out of the building and you were in huge fear because she's probably lying or maybe you'll get tortured.You bite her hand so she can let you go.

Natasha:OW!!!(y/n) comeback here!!!

You:Never!!!

You ran to a truck left by drunk soldiers and drive as quick as you can.

You were thinking where to go, until you remembered the enemy airfield.

Suddenly a group of jeeps and trucks chasing you.

They were shooting you down but you dodged them all.After few minutes of dodging you saw the air field, you quickly abandoned the truck while moving and without getting spotted by the enemy.

You sneaked to the air field and stealthily stole an Il-2 attack plane.

You started the plane and took off, after a few minutes someone is shooting you.

You quickly dodged and see a Yak-1 flying at your side with Natasha piloting it.

Natasha:(*using the radio)Land the plane (y/n)!!!

You:Never!!!

You fly behind her and attempt to shoot her down, only to realize......that you're flying a plane with low fuel....and you ran out of fuel.

You:F**K!!!