Cannot be avoided

You maneuver your plane to get away from your yandere childhood friend. You can't fight back because you stole a plane with no ammo and all you can do is dodge.

Ema:This can end anytime (y/n) just land that plane and marry me!!

She talks to you in the radio.

You:Never!!!

She kept shooting you, although she is only damaging your plane to force you to land.

Since you already experienced dogfighting you keep dodging her shots with good skills.

You fly to a nearby friendly airfield while still dodging Ema's shots, but except allowing you to land they start shooting at you.

You:Why the hell are they shooting at me!!!

Ema:You are flying a plane that came from us so they will shoot you.(*her voice becomes seductive)This can all end if you land it back to my airfield.

You:Fine!!!

She stopped shooting at you and you fly to her airfield.

As you were halfway to the airfield you jumped off from the plane with a parachute.

You:I will never be captured bitch!!!

Ema:(y/n) you bastard!!!

On some random location:

Hitler:I SAID A GLASS OF JUICE!!! NOT GAS THE JEWS!!!

Assistant:Im sor-

Both of them got randomly killed by an abandoned plane from the sky(the plane you stole)

Back to your location:

As you slowly reach the ground you saw a german convoy which probably the one will capture you.

You:When did all my good luck go?!Oh whatever I would rather die than surrender!!

You drank a beer which you found on the the plane you stole and you became drunk.You got drunk quickly because 1.The beer you found was vodka. 2.You're a light drinker.

You finally land and draw out your pistol and fight crazily.

You killed an enemy who is carrying an MG42 and stole his gun.

You then carried the MG42 fired it in rambo style, and since it was just a small convoy ,you managed to destroy it.

But since you were a light drinker, you passed out in minutes.

An hour later you woke up but some random soldier injected something that will make you sleep longer.

TIME SKIP

You woke up in a bed(thankfully no one is going to rape you)and walk out of the room and you saw an old man.

Old man:Well looks like the future husband of my daughter is awake.

You:Who are you and where am I?

Old man:Im Fritz, Ema's father and we're in america.Btw the war is over.

You:Okay Mr. Fritz(beat)DID YOU JUST APPROVE THAT YOUR DAUGHTER WILL MARY ME!!!!

Fritz:Yup.

You:Why would you?

Fritz:Because its tradition.You see the when a female in this family finds a man they like, they will never let go and do anything to get the man they want.

You:So that means you are a victim.

Fritz:Yes, and its a pain in the ass but you'll get use to it.

You:Have you tried escaping?

Fritz:Yes I tried everything but it all failed.

Your talk had been disturbed when Ema in a wedding dress comes in.

Ema:(y/n) you're finally awake.

When you saw her, you ran but Fritz stopped you.

Fritz:Im sorry kid, Im really sorry.

Ema:Thanks for stopping him dad.

She then grabs you and drags you to the other room.

Ema:Now wear that suit and lets get married.

You:NNOOOOO!!!!

TIME SKIP

Ema:I do.

Priest:And you (y/n) will you accept Ema as your wife?

You:HELL NO!!!

Ema and her family points their guns at you.

You:I-I-I mean yes! I will accept her as my wife.(NO!! I don't want her to be my wife!!!)

Priest:Then you may kiss the bride.

You hesitated of course but Ema suddenly kissed you.

Another time skip

Ema's family and friends are celebrating about the wedding and you're just standing there and drink, suddenly you saw your parents.

You:Mom,dad!!! Please help me get out!!!

Mom:Im sorry dear but helping you escape is useless(*points at soldiers carrying tranqualizer guns)

Dad:And we also signed a contract with Ema's parents.

You:What contract?

Dad:About selling you to Ema.

You:You sold me!!! WHY?!

Mom:Because you need to grow up and be a man.

Suddenly Ema grabs and drags you upstairs to her room.She's also very drunk......very drunk.

Ema:Its time to make babies (y/n).

You:Stahp!! MOM,DAD,HELP!!!!!

Dad:You'll be okay son just have some fun.

Ema:You heard your dad. Lets have fun!!!

You:Let me go!!! I don't want to make babies!!!

Ema:No!!! And I also want 2 kids......and we are not going to sleep all night.

You:NOOOOO!!!

You sounded like Darth Vader screaming no.

TIME SKIP

You and  Ema have now twin daughters.

You got back to you're home but arrived late at night because your car had a flat tire and took some time to fix.

You opened the the door and it was dark inside, but you wife and your twin daughters was staring at you with red glowing eyes.

Wife:Where have you been honey?(*draws out a knife)

Daughters:Are you cheating on mama?(*draws out a gun)

You:No my car just had a flat tire.

The lights went on and they hugged you.

You:Why does my kids inherited my wife's yandere tendencies.

Even though your family was a yandere you loved them anyways.

Another Time Skip

Your daughters are now grown up and that means they're probably chasing a man....which they did kidnap back to the house.

Daughters:Papa we found a man that we will marry!!

Man:Let me go please!!!

You:Don't worry kid you'll get used to it.

And we all know what happens next......the cycle of yanderes will never end.