Bonus

Author's note:Since I never expected this story to be liked a lot, I decided to make a bonus side story.

Note:ALL OF THIS ARE FICTIONAL.

XXXXXXX

You:Its been 6 days when I got shot down by the soviets. I only joined the luftwaffe to achieve my dream to fly an awesome plane but that damn hitler has to start a war!!!

You said that to yourself when you remember flying a Ju-87 stuka and getting shot down by an IL-6 and after hitting the ground you were captured by soviet soldiers.

Suddenly a soldier comes in and shoves you outside to get executed.

You:Please I don't wanna die!!! Im too young to die!!!(20)

Soldier:Shut up you german scum!!!

He said that after lining you with the other prisoners.

You then started crying like a baby.

Few moments later you heard a gunshot. You take a look only to see a women shooting the prisoners one by one.

Then that women is now in front of you ready to shoot.

You:(*still crying)Natasha is that you?

Natasha:(y/n)!!! Oh my god!!! Soldiers bring him to my office!!!

The soldiers brought you to natasha's damaged office.

After couple of minutes Natasha comes in.

Natasha:Its been a long time (y/n).

You:I know. Thanks for not shooting me.

Natasha:Don't worry you're in my protection.

You:Thanks because your soldiers would kill me on sight to see a german running around.

Natasha:You know you will be more protected if I introduce you to my papa.

She grabs your hand and walks to a more bigger building.

You:Thank you again for the protection but are you sure your dad is okay with it.

Natasha:Don't worry papa Stalin will surely give an order to protect you.

You:Stalin!?