What's your name man?

It was just another day. Nothing special about anything. Laurens got up, got dressed,brushed his hair and went to meet his friends at Starbucks. When he got there he found a tiered Hercules and a wide eyed Lafayette. He ordered his drink and sat with his friends.
        This is basically what he did every day. 
     But that was all about to change.

Laurens was sitting and talking to his friends about school and other things when out of the corner of his eye he saw the cutest boy in the world. He had long black hair and soft brown eyes.
Laurens had debate class with this boy but he was always to scared to talk to him. But he was really cute. Apparently Laf had asked me a question and when Laurens didn't answer he smacked him. "My friend, what are you looking at?" Laf turned and saw the boy sitting with his laptop furiously typing. He seamed so absorbed in what he was doing. Then he looked up and saw the three of us smiling. He smiled back. He smiled at ... me. John felt himself blush and he turned away. Laurens had to know his name but he couldn't just walk over there and ask. What would he say, hey I was starting at you from the other table. Can I have your name and phone number? No. He couldn't say that.
He look up and realize that Laf and Hercules were no longer at the table. Great. Laurens look to see where they went and his heat sank. They were talking to the boy. Oh crap. CRAP CRAP CRAP! Then all three of them look back at me. He waved like he knew what was going on.  Next thing John knew, Laf,Hercules and the boy were sitting at the table.

Now what do I do?