There is quiet

John's POV

Alex and John had gone to Alex's dorm from the hospital,in the rain. It was only raining a little when they were walking to his dorm. But now that they were inside it was pouring. John flopped on the couch. "Hey, do you wanna watch a movie?" John asks Alex. Alex flops next to John on the couch. "Sure. What do you want to watch?"
"Uumm, how about Moana?"
Alex smiles sheepishly. "I , um, haven't seen that one. So sure. "
"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MOANA?!? Ok. We are definitely gonna watch it now. " John smiles and plays the movie.

They were about halfway through the movie when the power went out. The room went completely dark. Then a large rumble of thunder crashed through the room. The whole building shook. Lightning flashed outside the window. Alex screamed and ran for his bed. He pulled all of his blankets over his head.
"Alex? Are you ok? It's just a storm. The power will be back soon. Ok?" John fumbled in the dark over to Alex's bed. He pulled the covers back from his face.
"John?" He asked. His eyes were wide with fear. "John? Make it go away. I-It scares m-me. Make it go... go away. " He's sobbing into his pillow. John rubs his back. "Hey, hey. It's ok. I'm here. You are going to be ok. I'm not going to let it get you. " John wraps his arms protectively around Alex. Alex curls into his chest, whimpering. " It's happening again. We're all gonna die. There's nowhere to run. I'm gonna die... I'm gonna die...."
"Alex. Alex look at me. We are not going to die. You're ok. You're safe. You're with me. I'm gonna protect you. Ok?"
"John? John. Are you ok?"
"I'm fine. I'm here. It's ok. "
John picks up Alex's face in his hands and looks into his eyes. Here goes nothing. John thinks. If he doesn't like me.... we can fix that later. John leans in and closes the gap between the two. His lips touch Alex's. Alex whimpers and then sighs. He grabs John's face. John pulls Alex up so he was sitting on John's lap, never breaking the kiss. Alex breaks away gasping for air. He looks John straight in the eye. John blushes. "I-I'm sorry..... I didn't know what to do-" Alex leans in and kisses John. John doesn't hold back. He wraps his arms around Alex's back, pulling him closer.

They stay like this for a long, long time. Neither one wanting to move.
There's a loud knock on the door. John and Alex break apart as two people rush into the room. Laf and Herc.
Crap.
"OH MON AMIE! You are here! I am so glad! When you didn't come back I thought something had happened, but you are here!" Laf kisses John on the cheek. Herc is standing at the Door.
"Um Laf, I think that we let these love birds have some space. Laf's eyes go wide. "Oh. Were you in the middle of something?" Laf has a evil smirk on his face.
I smile. " Actually, we were. " John pulls Alex into a kiss. Alex makes a little happy sound. Laf and Herc gasp and leave. John pulls away and smiles. "Alex. Listen. The storm is gone. " The lights flicker back on. John looks back at Alex. Alex was just sitting, staring at John ,a small smile on his face.
"John, you're not going to leave me right?"
"I will never leave you. "

HELLO! I did it! I updated! And it was the storm chapter. I love those chapters. As I was writing this it was storming really bad. And I may have been watching Moana while writing this. XD There's a part in the movie when Lin sings and I screamed.
I love Hamilton
And I love all of you
Thanks to all of the people who have stuck with my crappy story!