1️⃣

(Tamia in media)
Zae
It's been a few months since Tamia's been back. I haven't made my move and she hasn't made a move. I was tired of wasting time so I called my guys and said I'm ready. Natalie left Brea and Brea moved on to another girl. Typical, but she claimed she wanted her family back with Chantelle. She did all that damn begging just to still be a hoe. She barely knew shit about her girlfriend but if she was happy so be it. Chantelle and I were still taking it slow, in case some shit with Mia popped off. Elijah was really getting fond of me too and loved me around. I was tired of ducking and dodging this bitch what was she waiting for. This running around each other was getting on my damn nerves. I was tired of not getting to be so close to Chantelle. I knew Tamia wanted her revenge but shit the past was the past. Than this bitch was a whole ass stud and been fucking with Natalie. Them bitches both set me up from the jump. Natalie had me thinking I was her first love but this bitch fucked with Tamia and that's when Tamia came to me. I felt uncomfortable about the thought of her being a stud. Anyways I went to the bathroom and ran the water to my shower. I did my hygiene for 40 minutes and than got dressed. I was going to Washington state to take Chantelle out on a date. I missed her and I couldn't stay away from her. I licked my lips cause I was anxious to see my baby. After I was dressed I ate the rest of my sub and took my bags downstairs and set them by the door. I had to wait for my driver to take me to the airport. I made sure I had everything than my driver was outside. He helped me with my bags and I got in the backseat. I got the champagne bottle and poured it in my huge wine glass. I was going to need to be tipsy and buzzed cause I hate plane rides. I'm glad I got my iPhone 7 and Samsung galaxy edge 7 with my favorite music I got like 10,000 songs. I smoked 2 blunts before pulling up to the airport and I was stoned. After my driver helped me with my bags I went to my terminal. I handed my ticket to the lady by the door entrance to the plane. I boarded and plugged my earphones in and blasted my music loud.

Chantelle
I was happy that Zae was coming to see me today. We were going out on a date and I wanted to see my baby. I missed my baby and I needed her. 2 months without her touch or seeing her smile had me tight. We were only staying low because we didn't know if Tamia was gonna make any moves. I knew she had something up her sleeve because she played it smart waiting all this time. To be honest we could have got ridden of her and Natalie for good but we stayed out the clear. Brea came to get Elijah more often before I moved. She was dating some Puerto Rican girl name Carla Martinez. Natalie left her ass and she's with Tamia, yeah everybody knew her ass been with her. I thought Brea was going to still try with me but I knew her ass wasn't shit. She kept begging to be with me but moved on quite fast. Her mad ass probably was upset because she found out about Natalie and Tamia. Natalie told Brea she ain't really want her this was just part of the plan. Now everybody trying to figure out what the fuck to do next. I wasn't worried because me and Zae were a team and ain't no I in team. Like I been saying I was a true motherfucking ride or die I'm a down ass bitch. I will always ride for mine and nobody was going to mess with my future stubby. I smirked thinking how sexy I was with that ride or die mentality. Everywhere I went I kept my gold 45 tucked because I'm suspicious of everything. I didn't trust shit and I didn't fuck with a lot of people. People switch more than fucking light switches. Good thing I had Zae, Elijah, and my mama, I didn't have any friends. I was now getting ready for my baby to get here. I went in my bathroom and ran the water in my jacuzzi tub. I set the tub's jets on medium for a little relaxation. I got comfy in the tub and poured me a glass of moscato. I drink about 4 glasses and bathed my body with my butter pecan body wash. I put on Zae's t-shirt and her basketball shorts. I wasn't getting dressed until before our date. I threw my long hair in a messy bun and took out something light to put in my stomach. I ate my leftover Chinese and than sat down on my couch and watched lifetime on my tv.