1️⃣6️⃣

(Lauren in media)

Lauren
Ugh I don't know why Zae was tripping on me. I really wanted her and I had to have her. I know she was married but that girl is hella fine. I'm having relationship problems with my soon to be ex boyfriend. I mean Zae really caught my eye the first time I audition for one of her big movies. I'm just too shy to admit I like her cause she makes me feel nervous. She makes me bite my lip every time she says something to me. I know that my panties shouldn't get soaked but they do. I never been with a girl before but I wanna try it out. I can tell Zae is committed to Chantelle but I needed her not to commit so much. Who was I fooling I'll never get her. I might as well stop trying, I only come by the studio to try but my plan never works. Ugh how the fuck do I get a stud so fine. I don't know but I would figure it out more sooner than later. I needed her in my life. I was mad as hell cause she let that damn elevator close in my face. Such a rude asshole I thought, just like a nigga. I pouted all the way into the studio so she can see my sad face. "Fuck you sad for Lauren", she said. "Cause your stupid ass made me miss the elevator", I said. "Whatever girl, but you need to bounce shawty", she said. "No I don't have to leave if I don't want to", I said. "Oh yes the fuck you do", said an unknown voice. I turned to look and Zae's fucking wifey was here oh how great. "Zae I'm out I'll see you later", I said. Chantelle folded her arms and said, "No the fuck you will not or I will beat your ass bitch don't let me catch you round my wife again." With that I left, I was too classy for drama Zae knows where to find me. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms storming out the studio. Ugh her wife really irritates my fucking soul I thought. Fuck them both I was going to make it up to my man. I didn't need this bullshit, maybe I need to leave other people property alone. Ha I think the fuck not I get what I want.

Zae
Man Lauren was fucking bugging today, like she starting to get on my last nerves. I had it up to here with her ass making passes at me. Yeah she was fine but she was no Chantelle. My baby was sexy and she was all the woman I needed. I shook my head at all the thirsty women who tried to get with me. I never let them I wouldn't dare put Chantelle through the same shit over and over again. I came a long way to claim what was mine and I'm planning on keeping her. We in this shit for the long run, we like Bonnie and Bonnie. There's no Clyde cause I ain't a man and don't want or need to be one. Chantelle was content with it and as long as she loved it all the other shit didn't matter. As I was telling Lauren to dip my wife came to my rescue. I told her about Lauren and that's why she came to check up on me today. She didn't trust these females I worked with so she do her pop ups. She sure did like and trust Temper and Siya though. I mean not like that but to me they was like my stud brothers. Them niggas both had girls anyways so I wasn't tripping. I was happy as hell to get Ziggy in this booth and I let Chantelle stick around. After my artist Kodie dropped a track I decided to take Chantelle to lunch. I had time to kill since Ziggy was coming by the studio at 2. It was only 1130 in the morning, way early for me to be working. I missed being in the studio it gives me peace of mind. Lauren popping up here really fucking pissed me off because she wasn't talking no business. All these curious celebrities just want a stud to fuck them and than they out. I wasn't a play toy even if I was single or not single. I hated all these bitches who tried to make me slip up. They should know that shit ain't happening any time soon or at all. I will fuck these bitches up on sight with these hands. They gon learn me and my wifey not ones to play with. Elijah will curse your ass out in a heartbeat too when it comes down to me. Nobody was going to mess up my happy moment ever again.