3️⃣1️⃣

******Welcome to Atlanta******

Tiana
After a long 5 hour flight I was tired as hell but I finally made it to Atlanta. I was glad I only had to bring my clothes and shoes. My aunt already had my room fully furnished. She told me I didn't even have to bring anything cause she could take me shopping. I couldn't wear old clothes or be naked so I just bought what I knew I was going to wear. It was night time in Atlanta and I have to say that this city is fucking beautiful. I was amazed at all the lights and other attractions. I had to wait on my aunt to get me because she lived a long way from the airport. She got here about a hour after I was waiting on her. "Hey Tiana baby auntie sure did miss you", she said. "I missed you too thanks for letting me stay", I said. "Oh it's no problem sweetie I'm glad you asked to come stay", she said. "How's my mom", I asked. "Child that girl still the same she's never going to change I just pray for her", my aunt said. "I understand auntie sometimes I wish we had that bond but clearly I'm a mistake child to her", I said. "Oh don't let that woman get to you, you're a blessing from above and I love you", she said. I put a smile on my face and loaded my bags in my aunt's Range Rover. I knew the ride back was going to be long but I didn't care. My auntie told me about some cars she has in her garage. In the morning I would be able to pick out which one I wanted. I'm thankful for my aunt because this is the break I needed. Aubrey hasn't called or text me since I told her. I didn't care cause I was finally single and free. I don't think Aubrey will change at all. She probably hit Brooklyn up and told her how sad she is. I swear a dog was more loyal than her ass will ever be. I loved her but I had to stop being stupid. I hope my aunt doesn't asks about any boyfriends cause I only had Aubrey. She was all the boyfriend I needed when I was blinded by her lies and games. I hope she doesn't ask about Elijah cause I don't even wanna talk up the past. I just put my headphones in and drifted off to sleep. About an hour later the car stopped and the house I was seeing was a mansion. It was so huge it looked like I could get lost inside of it. "Auntie your house is lovely", I said. "Well thank you I worked hard for it", she said. She helped me get my bags out the car and rolled them on the inside. I couldn't even describe the inside of the house to you cause I was in awe. She had an elevator and I was grateful because I hated stairs. She had a fountain in the hallway entrance that led to the living room. Damn I felt like a princess in such a big house. "Auntie where are we at", I asked. "Oh this is Alpharetta baby girl", she said. "Oh okay because this doesn't look like downtown Atlanta", I said. "You can go there tomorrow after you pick out your car", she said. "Yay I'm so excited", I said. "Traffic is crazy down here so just be careful driving", she said. "Okay auntie I'm hungry what did you cook", I said. "I got some lobster tails and shrimp leftover in the microwave", she said. "Yum my favorite", I said. I fixed my plate and ate at the table. After I ate my food I went into my huge room and slipped out my clothes. It was bedtime for me because I had a long day today. I slipped under the covers and drifted off to sleep.
*Phone rings at 9 in the morning*
Ugh who the hell is calling me I'm still tryna sleep I thought. Missed calls all from Aubrey what could she possibly want. Not a damn thing probably I wasn't going to entertain her. I needed to change my number and I was going to get the new iPhone today. I decided on not going back to sleep so I went to take a shower. After my 30 minute shower I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. My aunt was downstairs already drinking on her morning coffee. "Good morning baby ready to pick your car out", she said. "Yes finally", I said. She took me to her garage and I'm telling you so many cars were inside of it. I had so many good choices to pick on so I walked around and examined them all. I decided on a black 2017 Kia Sorento and my second choice was a Mercedes Benz class C. I was happy as hell to get to have two cars. I mean my aunt had so many, I was starting to love Georgia already.