2️⃣4️⃣

(Brooklyn in media)

Brooklyn
Today was a long day at school, I talked to a couple of people but I still ain't got no friends. I don't believe in friends they all switch up on you. Everybody snakes in my eyes I don't trust none. Aubrey thought she was slick trying to flirt while showing me the school. I can't lie she's fine as fuck. Ugh what am I thinking I don't like girls. Aubrey looks like a hard ass nigga but I guarantee you she has a soft interior. She just needs the right loyal person to open up to. I like Tiana but she's shy, she seems to be mostly about her school work. We got every class together and the girl barely talks. She seems nervous about something though. I can see fear in her and I can see that she has a lot going on. I read people very well so I can see right through her. She's too pretty to stress she just need to let whatever she holding onto go. I think if she tries that person or whatever still will taunt her. Whatever it is I just hope she's okay and gets through it. Cause she's really pretty she just needs to loosen up. She's really smart too I might get her to tutor me. I'm not dumb I just have a hard time in some subjects. It's kind of hard to stay focused cause I get distracted easily. Seeing Aubrey made me think about her which made me not focus on my work. That's not a good thing because I came here to stay focused. I'm really not trying to end up back where I came from. I hated that place, memories there hurt me instead of made me happy. I did hurtful things to people and I did grow a little crazy. I've really changed this time but my ex boyfriend Rashad doesn't think so. I think he goes to this school but I'm glad I haven't saw him yet. I was hoping not because he makes me out to be a bad person. It's not my fault he a bitch and his heart hurt. He better suck that shit up like the man he's suppose to be. Shad wasn't a man at all he was still a little ass boy. He never let me do a lot of stuff cause he was so fucking insecure. Anyways I have to get home and do my homework.

Tiana
Brooklyn is really pretty but very friendly. I didn't really talk much cause I was shy around new people. Today I just didn't want to be bothered either. I was so tired of Aubrey's shenanigans but how could I get rid of her. She would never leave me alone or let me be. The reason why I put my head down is cause I saw her pass my class after Brooklyn came in. Hmm I wonder what that was about. I was going to ask because Aubrey is a big hoe. I don't even know why I stay sometimes. She's like a sour patch kid first sour than sweet. Instead of being sour she was sweet than fucking mean. I just couldn't resist her though she was so fucking sexy. It was hard not to give her some ass because I'm a virgin. Maybe she would stop doing this shit to me if I give it up. Okay I think I might just do it because I love her and don't want to lose her. She just needed to get her shit together though. No matter what I was going to be by her side. She told me to cut Elijah off though but I can't because well I'm in love with him. How the hell can I just not talk to somebody I knew as a kid. Our bond was way deeper than the shit Aubrey was on. I don't know what to do right now my heart is confused. I really need to get my shit together, I think I might go stay with my aunt in Atlanta. If I leave than Aubrey will leave me the hell alone. I think it's for the best anyways because Elijah is getting distant with me. All of this shit was crazy I think I might be losing him. I should've gave him a chance all these years he's been crushing on me. I was really feeling low right now but glad school was over. I think I might talk to my mom about transferring and going to Atlanta in the summer. I was going to spend my whole break there just for peace of mind. I didn't wanna be in the way of anybody anymore. I'm so glad the class bell rang now it was time to go home. Ugh yes finally I thought as I gathered my stuff to leave.