Taryn tells Michael and Ashton her story

Michael's POV

"Want me to come with you and Ashton?" I told her as I put my hand on her shoulder, that must mean she's starting to trust Ashton and I! So we go to the bus and Ashton is sitting next to Taryn and I'm sitting on the chair. "Are you ready?"

Taryn's POV

I sit there with Ashton rubbing my back "so I was in 9th grade when the bullying started because of my disability and how I look. They throw things at me, shove me into lockers and give me swirlies! But this year was worse I had my ankle surgery as you can tell so I was crutching in on my crutches and then one of them decide to slide the crutches while I was standing and I landed on the floor crying they laughed so much that nobody did a thing about it." "What about your friend Jen?" Ashton asked me as he grabbed my hand and connected mine with his. "She's in the dance team yet we are best friends" I told them. Michael looked at Ashton then back at me. "Well what we think is if you watch the rally backstage then the problem will be solved" I looked at him in shocked; "Are you guys serious? Nobody has been nice to me, you don't have to do that." I told them as I looked down to the floor.

Ashton's POV

I was shocked! I can't believe that she's been bullied her high school life and nobody did a thing about it!!!!!! "Yes your going to stay by us plus your going on tour with us too!"