The morning of the anti bullying pep rally

My POV

Ugh great what a way to start school anti bully pep rally. I just hope we don't have to speak in front of the school like last year!!!! "Hey mom can you call me out of school?" I told her as I came down. She looked at me with a sympathy smile while packing my lunch "love you just don't want to go to the bullying pep rally do you?" I looked at my mom and nodded yes "but I hope maybe 1D will see my tweet and come to speak to my school about bullying and how bad it is!" As I eat my breakfast.

Niall's POV

I wake up to a tweet from a girl @tarynjaskulke14: I have an anti-bullying pep rally today and I was wondering if you and the boys could come to speak at it since you are sponsoring the anti-bullying at Office Depot? So I go downstairs to the boys sitting down "good morning everyone!" I tell them as I sit next to Luke. The lads look at me like I'm different "are you okay lad?" Liam asked me I told him this "yeah I'm fine I just got a tweet from a fan and she wants us to speak at it" I looked at Liam because he was daddy direction but not the oldest "well we were waiting to tell you this but we are speaking at it" I was shocked! "Did Simon do this?" I asked Harry as I ate my breakfast. "Yes, he did but we have to get ready and that means you do!"

I hope you like it please like, comment, and follow me!!!!

Taryn