Ashton and Taryn have a one on one talk

Taryn's POV

After I finish telling Michael and Ashton the story; Ashton asks me if he could talk to me alone. "So why did you write that tweet?" Ashton asked as he rub his hand on the back of his neck. I was scared to tell him because I might say the wrong thing and scare him way! I was thinking in my mind "You can say anything you want but I will stay here with you" I took a few moments to gather myself together so I could tell him what was going on right now.

"So the reason I tweeted you was I just was lonely and I didn't have friends who don't like me for who I am." Ashton got confused " What about Jen?" He asked me "She's my only friend but that's it. Well everyone else taunts me and teases me on twitter about how I don't have friends and one day that Jen will not be my friend anymore because she will find a friend that's popular." As I look down at my hands.

"Why would people do that to you?" Ashton said to me as he picked me up and laid me in his lap. "They don't like me since I came to preschool so yeah the only person who did was Jen. But ever since I found your band and was listening to your music I felt like I had more friends who understood me." I started to tear up and cried into Ashton's chest as he comforted me.

"It hurts Ashton so much I can't take it anymore!!!!" He rubbed my back and started to sing She Looks So Perfect to me. Which made me feel better and I started to calm down to the point where Ashton kissed my forehead. I looked at Ashton like why is he doing this? I mean does he have a crush on me?

I decided to ask him the question I might be regretting to ask. "Hey Ashton? Can I ask you something?" He looks at me and knows instantly what I'm going to ask. "If your going to ask if I have a crush on you? Then yes I do have a crush on you a very huge one!"

ASHTON'S POV

Well I should probably ask her out since I admitted my crush to her. "So Taryn Leigh Jaskulke? Will you go out with me?" Well I did it let's just hope that she says yes!!! Taryn looked at me and started tearing up.

I started freaking out and thinking did I do something wrong? "Hey love what's wrong?" She looked at me and cuddled into me while calming down. "I'm worried that your just asking me out because of a dare." I was shocked did Oliver ask her out all because of a dare? "But yes I'll go out with you"

Awe Taryn said yes sorry it took so long I started school.