Full Summary

Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy could not be more different. She was a brunette. He was a blond. She was a muggle born. He was a pureblood. She was a Gryffindor. He was a Slytherin. But there was one thing they had in common - they are both ridiculously smart.

Head Girl and Head Boy in their 'eighth' year of Hogwarts (after the Second Wizarding War), the two have to share a Common Room. Since they will have to basically live together, Hermione decides to try and start over and befriend Draco. Draco, wanting to change the Malfoy name for the better, is reluctant at first but willing to try and become friends with one of his 'arch enemies'. Noticing how close the two are getting, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, get concerned for Hermione since Draco was always horrible to the Golden Trio. While at a Masquerade Ball for Halloween, the two decide to prank Draco. This prank goes horribly wrong when it turns him into a fully fledged vampire. Now a bloodthirsty creature of the night, Draco is rejected by some is his so called 'friends' - however, Hermione seems to be the only one who sticks by his side. Will this friendship flourish into something more? Will be Dramione. AU of after the defeat of Voldemort.

Main Pairing:

Vampire!Draco x Hermione

Sub Pairings:

Harry x Ginny

Neville x Luna

Note: This is a rewrite of Bound To A Vampire.