Back at camp

Luke I haven't heard from Ness in two months I'm worried I say.

Babe maybe she busy she might have school like we do are a job Luke says rubbing my back.

You right I say.See your all right he says.

I love you Luke uk that right?Yes babe of course He says.I love you too.Hmm I wonder what Annabeth and Percy are doing I say.

Baby the one day there's a trip we decide not ur still wondering about them were still gonna see them later He says with a sigh.Gods I can wonder what my friends are doing you don't control my thoughts Luke I yell.Babe I didn't mean it like he says rolling his eyes.

Then how did you mean it I say.Your my queen I just want sometime for just me and my queen where your not worrying about Percy and Annabeth He says.

I just wonder if there having fun my head and heart are still here with you Luke I say.Babe He says shaking his head he kisses my cheek.What it's the truth??.I love you my queen he says.Babe what are you up to I ask.What do you mean he asks.Nothing oh look I have a call gotta answer I say grabbing my phone and running out the phone.It didn't even ring he yells.I call Annabeth.

Annabeth-A. Sky-S

A-Hey whats up

S-Luke seems off

A-what do you mean

S-He keeps referring to me by my queen

A-so that's not a crime

S-Annie that's not what I mean he looks guilty and he gets upset if I mention someone else

A-were is he

S-In the room why?

A-just checking so he not overhearing

S-i don't think he'd do that he trusts me

A-what did u say u were doing

S-answering a call

A-well that kinda true

S-what are my mother

A-no I'm just saying

S-im sick of people trying to control my life

A-Sky I'm not trying to control ur life

S-Ok well i go to go bye

A-K bye

I walk back into the room.Luke we have to to got to camp in three hours go home and pack I say.

No I'm not leaving you here all alone your not going to hang out with Annabeth and Percy Luke says.I roll my eyes and flop on the bed.

*Hey guys I wanna add a new camper in the next 2 chapter need some help it could be Greek,Roman 

Godly parnets 

Name

Age

Features 

Thxs babes