17

Luke

I quickly ran after my girlfriend leaving  Percy,Annabeth and this guy named Leo behind.

Once I saw Sky enter the arena I quickly entered it and noticed her by herself.

Love please don't be mad at me I say.

I'm not mad 

I'm disapointed Castellan she says.

Sky I say frowning.

Go apologize then come to me She says.

Then walks away pulling out her sword that was laying next to the rack of bows owned by the children of Apollo.

I quickly get out of the arena to go to where I left the three Demigods.

I go up to Leo and apologize then run back to my girlfriend.

I was out of breath but I still tried to tell her that I apologize to Leo.

Skylar walked up to me and said woah,woah slow down catch your breath babe .

Once I catch my breath I told her that I did it.

Good She says with a smile and kisses me.

I kiss her back and smile back into the kiss.

Well I have to train she says pulling out of the kiss.

But babe I whine.

No but  babe  nothing She says.

I love you I say pouting.

I love you too she says kissing my cheek and pats it.

She then walks away and starts hacking at a training dummy with her swords.

How bout we train together I ask.

No I'm here for five more minutes then I have a archery class to teach She says.

Okay then we can train for five minutes then.