Jeleous

Piper pov
I get to my cabin and just lay in my bunk why does it seem like they have a History mom I say in my head
It's because they do my dear she the most favorited half blood and immortal even Ares likes her a little to much if you ask me
I chuckle at what my mom said could this be true they have a history.
Annabeth' s Pov
Hey Jason where piper I want her to meet someone I ask. oh I think she went to her cabin to rest for or quest tomorrow he says.
Well I'm gonna go with Sky to Mr D and Chiron he'll be nicer now I say and go off with Sky to the big house.
Jason Pov
Huh? Leo says. She said He'll be nicer now right or was I hearing things Leo I ask.No your not I'm wondering who that guy with Percy by the water is Leo says. I don't know let's go ask I say.Leo and I started walking towards Percy and The boy. Hey Percy who's your friend I ask. Oh hi Jason ,Leo this is Luke,Luke this Jason and Leo Jason a son of Zeus and Leo the son of Hesphatus Percy says. hi nice to meet you Luke smiles and shakes are hands. So your new Leo asked.Percy started laughing. No me and my girlfriend thought to take a year of from camp Luke says. no wonder I haven't met you before I didn't come last year and the year before was my first time here I say.So whose you godly parent Leo asks.Hermes Luke says we slide away from. Percy starts laughing again. It's time for dinner let's go eat.

Luke's Pov
They head to go eat I go looking for Sky I haven't seen her since we got here. I head to her cabin her siblings still don't know where dating so I have to be careful about what I say.Is Sky here I ask one of her step brother .He nods and points to her room I walk in I knock on the door i hear a come so I do. I go up to her and kiss her. No pda please Annabeth says covering her eyes. oh hush Annie I say She chuckles and throws a pillow at me. Why are you here you know your not supposed to be in the Apollo cabin and you know that Luke Says Sky angrily. I'm sorry I couldn't help it I had find out where you went I was texting you I say.My phone been dead all day she says. So you say I said and kissed her. Luke stop not here she says. Fine 7:00 pm sharp by the water like we used to I say. You still got your way of shutting up harpies she asked. of course my queen I say.
Luke please go we were discussing it's only for me and Annie she says. Fine I say and kiss her cheek and run away.