Back to camp half blood

Luke's pov

Me and Sky just got to camp half blood she been kind off since when we went to my apartment yesterday.

Babe wake up I say shaking her.Hmm she groans sleepily. Were here I whisper in her ear.Oh she says and groans but grabs her bag that she has with all the things she needs for camp and I grab mine and watch as she tries to open the car door but falls down on the floor.

Babe need help I ask.No im fine she says through clenched teeth. Ok if you says so I say and shrug.Help me she whines five minutes later.Told you so I say Shut up Luke She yells at me.Then after five minutes of me laughing i help her up then a see Annabeth and Percy run towards us and screams Suke. Annabeth tackles Sky to the ground while me and Percy bro hug.I missed you Annie Sky Says to Annabeth.

Piper pov

I missed you Annie a blond hair girl says to Annabeth

That's weird Annabeth does not like being called Annie says Hazel. I know says Jason. I missed you to Sky Annabeth says with a huge smile.The girl I'm assuming Sky smiled back at Annabeth.

Im going back to my cabin I say and get my hand away from Jason and started running towards my cabin.

Did my best friend in the whole world replace me with a new comer and why is she allowed to call Annabeth Annie when we can't not even Percy can call her that without her threating to strangle them to death why could this Sky girl call her Annie????????????????
Follow me on itstagram wedreamleblanczigs