Chapter 1

Just a reminder I will post at every chapter:

F/Nv = Your First Name

L/N = Your Last Name

A = Age

For other stuff I will just do things like (haircolor).

Now, on with the story!

_____________________

I hate him.

That's the first thought that races through my mind as I see his blonde head down the hallway.

Last week, I finally lost my temper.

Let me explain...

At the beginning of the year, he started hanging out with me and my friends: of course, last time a guy started hanging out with us, it didn't end well, so I was being overprotective, or that's what I thought anyways: a few weeks later, he was touching them. 

Not innocently, no, but touching inappropriately.

I got so mad at him, I started trying to avoid him, and get my friends to do this too.

Sadly, they still wanted to hang out with him.

I was very surprised, and that also made my self-assigned task of protecting them harder because I had to find excuses for why we were hiding behind a tree, away from him.

It was so worth it.

A few weeks later, when my friends discovered my little "job", I was forced to stopped. But that did not stop me from trying to get rid of him, and that's why I spread rumors of what happened. I was just trying to get him away from them, what else could I do? They were the last persons I had left. My family life wasn't going so well at the moment, and I knew that if I was in trouble I would not be able to count on my family.

My (sibling gender), (sibling name), was always saying that I was worthless. That if they could, they would kick me out. My parents weren't any better. Always showing favoritism to (sibling name), they seemed to despise me and I was treated like a modern Cinderella, the part where she cleans and cooks and takes care of the family household. Not that princess part.

I didn't think anything happy could ever happen to me.

I was wrong.