Chapter 2: Distrust

F/N = First Name

L/N = Last Name

A = Age

I know I just posted a chapter, but it's pretty short. So here it comes!

______________

I'm sure you're all wondering what else I did to him.

Well, once I asked him if he was gay, in front of his other gang of friends.

He now lost a lot of those friends because of that time ( I don't regret it), but he only bonded more with Cali and Emilie, the friends I am trying to protect. They took him under their wing and now they shield him from danger, at their own expense. After all, I didn't exactly go easy on him.

Flashback

"Hey bro, I think she's really hot. You should ask her out."

"I think so too" says the ennemy, (Crush name) (PS: If you don't have a crush, use the name Tyler.).

Just the sound of his voice fills me with hate.

"Hey" I snap.

Taken aback, they look at me. Then I remember to play the "sweet, kind and caring" role I play for the... opposite gender.

"Well, hi there (crush name)! I just have a question for you."

"Sure?" he says, uncertain, a light blush painting on his cheeks.

"Hey, dude, she's probably gonna hit on him or something like that. After all, he is pretty cute... Well, that's what girls think, anyways." I hear a guy whisper to the boy besides him.

I try not to lose my temper and send them all to the floor begging for mercy. That's right, I take (martial art) and I'm pretty good at it. I'm angry because they're right. No matter how hard I try to forget this fact, he's actually pretty cute. It's probably the reason M and C (like we like to call Emilie and Cali) always forgive him. It makes me sick! The force of sex-appeal! He is especially cute under the sun, when his (bright/shiny) (hair lenght) (hair color) hair glistens in the sun, and his (skin color) becomes even more perfect and his innocent shining (eye color) eyes...

WAIT! He's not innocent. I have to remember what I'm doing here.

"Well, (crush name), still hanging out with these hotties, aren't we?" I say, flipping my (straight/wavy/curly) (hair color) hair over my shoulder.

I notice the guys blush when I say "hotties": after all, people consider ME pretty cute too:

So, my hair is perfect of course, I've got a splendid body, not that I care about that, but some people do, so hey! (A/N: I DO NOT THINK US GIRLS ARE PRETTY BECAUSE OF THEIR BODY BUT I HAVE TO PUT THIS FOR THE STORY) And my eyes, well... Some people say my (eye color) eyes remind them of the heavens. I never had to deal with zits, but sadly, people don't like me in general: guys try to hit on me all the time when other people aren't around, because it would ruin their social life. So basically, yes I'm attractive, but people seem to hate me.

Probably because I ruined (crush name)'s life.

"Hotties? What do you mean by that?"the gang leader asks me.

I walk towards him, with an innocent puppy-dog face.

"Oh, (crush name) didn't tell you? It doesn't surprise me. The way he was admiring you guys was so stealthy!"

"Admiring us?"

"Yes yes, he has been stalking you! And... have you seen his room?" I say, my fingers curling around my thin waist, the part I am waiting for is coming.

"N-no..." says one of the guys while they start shooting each other nervous glances.

(Crush name) is standing there, mouth wide open, not even listening to the conversation anymore: I think he knows what I'm about to say.

"There are naked guys posters everywhere! And he probably only befriended you because well, you guys are the hottest guys in school so he gets to hang out with sexy guys." I say triumphantly.

"No way dude!" one says, looking over at him in disgust.

"Are you-"one starts.

"Yep! He's gay!" I say.

(Crush name) starts blushing very hard, probably from anger.

I turn around and leave, hearing with satisfaction the angry boys fighting over the truth of my tale.

"Now I hope you get how it feels to get your life ruined" I whisper almost to myself as I turn down the hallway.

END OF FLASHBACK

After that, I spread all these rumors. He now only had half a handful of friends, enough to count of one hand without including C and M.

He probably hates me. Now that I think about it, we could have talked through the whole "Stop being a pervert" thing. But no, I can't.

That's exactly what I'm thinking when my latest phone's alarm rings, reminding me that I have to get ready for school.

School... I used to love getting ready for that place.

It used to be a place I loved.

You see, I wasn't always a pariah: I used to be well-liked.

But that time's over now.

And school is just another painful part of a painful life.

__________________

As I put on my (favourite color) shirt, I neatly take off my jeans from the hanger. Okay, maybe not so neatly: I'm one of these people who's room is always in a mess, who has 4th grade elementary school's Halloween candy still stacked up under the bed alongside with clothes, long-lost pillows which I am too lazy to bend over and take, and a big dead rat too who is stinking up my room. Just kidding about that last part.

Wait... maybe I'm right and that's where that weird smell is coming from...

ANYWAYS, I hear my father's voice calling me down. That's right, in our family, my mother does no house tasks. She is the one who works away from home while my dad works in here, with our two dogs ( there used to be three), two chicken (there used to be five) , two horses, one cat, one goose and little fish from the pond.... Where was I?

"(F/N) GET YOUR UGLY A** DOWN HERE!"

I sigh. Another day.

Little did I know it was going to be slightly different. Today was the beginning of The Fall.

__________________________________

By the way, I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals, but I want this story to be most realistic possible, so that  the friend who inspired this story can actually recognize herself in here!

Anyways, I hope you like this story! Bye!