Chapter 7

I opened my door with my bags packed.

"Where do you plan on going?" I jumped and looked right at riker. I rolled my eyes and went down stairs.

"Mitch please don't leave" Lauren said I was walking towards the door. "so you're leaving me this time" she said I was shook by that.

I turned and looked at her. "What" I said she folded her arms.

"You know it wasn't my fault" she said I raised my brows. "SO IT Was mine!" I yelled she nodded "cause mom wouldn't let dad pay for you're brain tumor surgery!" my heart fell low.

"Don't you dare bring my mother in to this" I said clenching my teeth she laughed.

"Why not" she walked towards me. "everyone should know you're the reason why they split!" she said rage was building up.

"L" riker said she looked back at him.

"Riker did you know about her brain tumor?" she said laughing. "well funny story. she was diagnosed At birth actually and they had a choice to do surgery or not." she looked at me "mom said no cause she believed in the 'faith of god'" I glared at her.

"SHE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER" I yelled Lauren looked shocked that's how she died yup she believed in god and if he wanted her alive she would be but now she's dead.

"AND THATS HOW SHE DIED JUST MAYBE SHE HAD ONE OUCNE OF RESPECT UNLIKE YOU!" I shouted.

Lauren looked hurt. "bye" I said picking up my bags and walking out the door.

"Hey" Haile said I looked down tears were streaming down my face Cody grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "lets go" they both said.

----

I sat on the couch, Cody has a huge house!

"So what happened?" Haile asked I sighed

"She brought up my mom" I said tears on the verge.

"My mom was a true heart person, she believed in god and he did things for a reason." I said Haile nodded. "I have a brain tumor my mom never got surgery on it cause she believed god would get rid of it himself." Haile grabbed my hand.

"Which it never did so it made me forget my sister. and when I was leaving she blamed my parents separation on me" I said tears flowing down my face. "so I told her how my mom really died. She had cancer and believed if god wanted her to live she would. and when if he didn't she wouldnt." I said I looked at my hands trembling. "I never ever talk about my mom- she was a great woman and deserves respect for what she believed in." I said Haile nodded.

"I just can't believe she did that" I sighed. I felt my phone buzz.

'Riker'

The caller I.d read. I looked at Haile she nodded.

(R:riker - m:Mitch -l;Lauren -h:haile)

R: Mitch

M:hm

R:youre sister and I are worried! where are you so I can come and get you.

L: were not taking no for an answer

M:I'm twenty freaking years old I can handle myself!

H: she's with me she will stay with me

Haile hung up the phone and pulled me into a hug.

"I can't believe them" I said I then looked at the time. "oh hell I'm suppose to be at set see y'all later." I waved running to set it was closer than you think.

I ran into my dressing room luckily not everyone was here yet. so I started sobbing again.

"Anyone here?" a light voice asked I think it was rainis.

"Yeah" I yelled she slid threw the door.

"Hunny what happened?" she asked sitting down next to me and hugging me.

"Lauren and I had a huge fight now I'm staying with a girl I just met yesterday and her boyfriend." I said she hugged me tighter.

"It will get better." she said I wiped the tears away. "ho- how do yo-you know for su-sure" I said hyperventilating. She laughed, "because everything does get better" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me to her dressing room. she pulled me to the make-up desk thing.

"GG" she called a small girl with blonde hair and purple strips came in. "fix this gal up we got some company today" she said winking at me.

I looked at my script...

Oh..

My...

God...

Clayton-Garrett

Garrett Clayton

-----------------