Chapter 2

I sat on my bed looking threw my script.

"Look Austin" I said "I suck" I said to myself.

"Hey Mitch" I looked to see Lauren walk in with a light green tank and black shorts.

"Hey" I said she smiled

"Riker invited me two there party there parents are out of town soo" she said

"Why are you telling me this?"I said flipping threw my Instagram news feed. she sat in front of me and grabbed my hand.

"I know you're mad at me Mitch, but riker and I are dating and I want you to accept us." she said how can I accept this! I'll lie like always! lie to protect other peoples feelings!

"I'm fine Lauren I'll be ready in 10 minutes" I said. she nodded and left, I slowly changed the tank shows all my scars. I am not no. I quickly changed into a Rolling Stones hoodie.

"Better" I said to myself in the mirror.

I straightened my hair the red and blonde mixed well today.

I slowly applied my mascara,and my lipstick.

I smacked my lips and nodded. I grabbed my bag an walked out of my room to the car.

Lauren came out to but I didn't talk I stared out the window till we arrived. there wasn't many people yet. we both hopped out and walked in I put my headphones in an played the music.

"I wish I could erase a memory cause you didn't give a damn about me" I lightly sang.

I walked out back and sat on the chairs.

"You ain't worth another sleepless night" I sang again. I felt a tap on my shoulder I quickly turned to see the person I didn't want to see.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••