Chapter 8

"Hey" I heard I turned there stood Garrett Clayton. man is he sexy "hi garbear meet my bestie Mitch" Raini said closing the door. "have fun" I giggled.

"So you're Mitch?" Garrett said sitting next to me.i nodded "that's me!" I smiled

"Well rain has told me many things about you.. but never mentioned how beautiful you are" I was shocked moved a piece of hair behind my ear. "th-thank you" I smiled.

"So tell me bout yourself" he said I smiled.

"Well I'm twenty am adopted child was adopted by my aunt actually.. I can sing can't dance. um living with a girl I just met and her boyfriend but there the sweetest. um trying to stay clear of my ex and sister... that's about it" I said he laughed.

"Well you're a busy bee" he laughed I did to

"What about you Garrett. Clayton" I said chucking m&ms into my mouth.

"Well I was in teen beach movie with Ross. Um I am mistaken for zac Efrons look alike."

"That's were you're from" I shouted laughing "not cool" he whispered I laughed.

"Is to" I winked. Now it was like those movie moments everything stopped he was leaning towards me and I was towards him. are noses were touching, right before we attempted it the door flew open. riker came in, "come with me now" he yelled I shook my head

"Something wrong here?" Garrett said standing in front off me.

"Garrett? I thought you could do better mitch?" Garrett gasped

"I thought we were friends?" Garrett said

Riker laughed "we were till I saw you here with my girlfriend" riker stated

I jumped up "EX!" I added. Garrett nodded "ex" he said riker rolled his eyes.

"Let's go Mitch" Garrett said he grabbed my hand. I followed him passing riker he attempted to grab my hand but I pulled it away.

"He's the ex you're trying to stay clear off?" Garrett asked I nodded. "I see why" he laughed. I nodded, "why don't you go on a date with me we'd get to know each other?" He asked

"I'd like that" I smiled. He nodded "how bout after filming?" I nodded he walked into his dressing room which was next to mine and ross's.

I slowly walked in to see Lauren sitting there the door shut and there was riker and rocky. "let me out" I said they shook there heads. I looked at Lauren, "we have nothing left to talk about!" I said walking to my scene clothes.

"Yes we have a lot to talk about" she said i shook my head. "for example- mom - you're brain- riker- that guy- you coming back home" she said counting it on her fingers.

"Nothing left to talk about mom for. my brain is my brain. riker is a jackass. that guy is my friend. never going back with you" I snapped

"Mitch hear her out" rocky said I had it I grabbed Rockys hand and flipped him over my shoulder. I then grabbed rikers and did the same.

I turned around and looked at Lauren "please just let me have control of my own life for once" I turned and walked out.

---

Raini dressed me for Garrett's and i's date.

I was wearing black skinny jeans a dark blue T shirt.

I had my converse on and my hair straightened.

"Beautiful" I turned to see a figure of my mom.

"Mom" she smiled she had wings.

"Hunny how are you?" She asked fluffing my hair.

"Okay sissy and I are fighting court for step dad is in 5 months and I have a date" I said she smiled

"How are you here?" I asked she smiled

"I'm you're guardian angel. god appreciated all off my believe in him and trust and sent me straight to this. " She laughed.

"But there's one thing I was wrong about" she whispered

"You're brain tumor please please get it checked out" she disappeared as Garrett walked in.

"You're beautiful" he said taking my hand

I smiled.