Chapter 10

Today we are leaving for Paris I haven't told anyone and I won't tell anyone.

"Ready?" Garrett asked I nodded we arrived at the airport I board the plane with lots of regrets.

The flight is 8 hours I leaned back riker came into my head.

Flashback

I threw the ball so hard it knocked one of the blondes to his butt. Kelly and I noticed the other blonde staring. We laughed and ran she smiled and said "you just hit the singer in r5"

"What's R5?" I asked

She pointed to a band that got on stage. They sang this song pass me by the singer I hit and the bass that was there were up there I rolled my eyes but listened to when it came to a part "damn you could be the one that could mess me up."

I walked to the beach deciding I had a enough. Shortly after I felt someone coming I sat down it was the bass player.

- end-

When riker and I first met I smiled at the memory.

"Do you miss him?" Garrett asked I shook my head "not a bit" I said looking out my window.

-flashback-

something grabbed my hand and we running in dark tunnels now "who is this" I screamed they finally stopped and sat me in a room and turned on the light it was a dressing room I looked around and saw riker he had my phone "give it back" I screeched he pulled out his then mine rang. He put my phone on the mirror and say in front of me and said "are you country girl" I looked at it his phone said surfer boy then I looked at him again.

-end-

When he found out I was country girl a tear slid down my cheek.

I love riker but I'm sure he loves me back.

"So there's a opening in a concert tomorrow" Garrett said I nodded

"You should sing" he said I nodded

"Why not"

____________________\