I Think It's Arrogance

•Anxiety's POV•

"Alright, Logic, Morality, what do you think?" Thomas asks.

"You're asking those guys?" I snicker, "I don't even think Morality believes Toy Story isn't real."

"Not now, Anxiety. I think you should logically think this through and figure out what to do. Then, write it a list on all the logical outcomes from what you decide to do." Logic whipped out a pen and pad for Thomas to write on. Morality nodded, too excited to say a word.

"Thanks you two, but I don't think logic helps when you've fallen in love..."

"Love?!" Prince enters the scene. "I love love, I'm an expert on it!"

"And here comes the big ball of sunshine. How are you, Sir Sings-A-Lot?" I eye Prince carefully, looking over ever detail of his face. It was more... radiant than normal.

"I told you I was going to use that nickname! Now, back to the issue. Thomas is in love! I can help, I know exactly how it feels like!"

"So you have been in love or you are in love?" Morality squealed. I roll my eyes.

"T-that's not the point! The point is, Thomas is in love and I'm going to help him out. Even without the help of you three. Especially you, Anxiety."

Prince glares at me with a sly grin. His arrogance amuses me.

"Yeah, but what if he gets rejected? Ever thought of that, Princey?"

"Don't say that, Anxiety!" Morality butts in. "You'll get him all-"

"OH MY GOD ANXIETY IS RIGHT THIS IS A HORRIBLE IDEA!" The sheer horror on Thomas's face said it all: he was having second thoughts. My job here is done.

Prince glared at me, "nice job, you ruined it."

"They don't call me 'Anxiety' for nothing."

"Maybe they should change your name, then."

"Maybe I could change it to 'Hot Topic,' remember that? Don't think I forgot about it, Princey." I wink, he blushes.

"Guys, we're getting side tracked. Thomas is in love and I will prove to you logical can help," Logic adjusts his glasses and crosses his arms. "Logical and statistically, Thomas has a small chance of getting rejected by- wait, who have you fallen in love with?"

"A wonderful, beautiful man who probably doesn't even know I exist..."

"Great, now you have no chance with him."

"Logic!! Don't say that!" Prince yells. "You making him loose hope!"

"They're right... maybe I should just give up," Thomas looks down at his shoes. I didn't want him to give up completely, but he should take some precautions. I kinda felt sorry for him.

"No, don't give up! You have to keep trying, preserve!!" Morality and Prince both try to cheer Thomas up. It doesn't work.

"Thanks guys, but I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'll just think about this later."

With his hands in his pockets, Thomas leaves his bedroom to go into the kitchen. Logic and Morality follow after him to help him decide what to eat, leaving me alone with Princey. He stared into a mirror and combed his hair. Every once and a while he flashed his pearly white teeth.

"Are you that arrogant?" I scoffed.

"Are you that depressing?" he retorts.

"I'm just saying, all you seem to do is sing and stare at yourself. Plus, you think highly of yourself. I think that's the definition of arrogance."

"I don't think highly of myself, it's just confidence! And what's not to be confident about when you look this handsome!"

"Exactly what I mean," I make my way over to the mirror, standing behind him. "Arrogance, Princey. Total arrogance."

Prince whacks me in the forehead with his comb. After I exclaim what may have been a curse word, Princey scolds, "I will not be talked to this way! Now apologize!"

"Again I say, arrogance. Shame, though, you get cute when you're mad."

Prince blushed again. I stepped closer to him, sliding my hand onto his waist. I could feel his breathing stop. I didn't know where this was going, but I liked it.

"Princey..." I whispered in his ear. "I-"

"PRINCE! ANXIETY! IT'S TIME TO EAT!" Morality yells from the kitchen. Way to ruin the moment.

"We'll continue this later..." I mumble under my breath. I leave the room and head to the kitchen for a nice snack made by Morality.

(A/N: hey guys, hope you enjoyed reading this!! Not gonna ask for votes, but please give me some critiques in the comments, I wanna improve!)