Get Out (+ A/N)

•Prince's POV•

"Talk less, smile more."

Or at least, that's what they say. Well, smiling more (and making some spaghetti) didn't work out for me. Instead, Anxiety is even more mad at me and I feel like Hamilton after Burr shot him. I really need to stop making so many musical references...

Besides, how am I supposed to get Anxiety on my side? He still won't accept my apologies! And after I worked so hard on all of them, too. If only he wasn't being so stubborn, then maybe this would all work out for the best.

I head upstairs to Morality's room, not bothering to knock when I came in. "Morality, I need your help."

"It's about time. I need to talk to you, son," he put down the magazine he was reading.

"Don't call me 'son'..."

"You and Anxiety need to both put this behind you. I'm beginning to get extremely tired of you two fighting all the time."

"I gave multiple apologies, I can't help that he didn't accept them!"

"Well," Morality crossed his arms and gave a soft look. "Sometimes you just have to wait until the other person forgives you. If you keep apologizing you might get on their nerves, especially if it's Anxiety. You have to give him some cool down time. Just relax."

I tightened both of my fists in frustration, "I don't want to give Anxiety cool down time. I want him to forgive me now. I'm tired of waiting."

"Don't be a brat, Roman. You can't always get what you want. Now, son-"

"I'm not your son."

"-maybe you should get away for the day. Go to the spa, go slay a dragon, something that you'll enjoy."

"I don't want to go anywhere. I rather stay here and be miserable."

Despite my growing temper, Morality kept a calm tone. I guess he worked on keeping calm after his clash with Anxiety.

"Roman, I am not liking your attitude. Please, just get away from everything for a while. You're one of Thomas' most positive sides. If you are not functioning right, he'll be upset, son-"

"Call me 'son' one more time!"

We both didn't say anything. I could only hear the sound of my own heavy breathing mix with Morality's angry glare.

"Get out of the house, Roman. That's not a suggestion."

"But-"

"Get out."

(A/N: hey yo guys, it's been a while since I've talked to you. First off, as always, thank you for all the love and support! We have over 6k reads now and that makes me so happy!! Seriously, thank you guys! Second thing that is kinda more serious, and I know you guys don't know much about me personally, but I recently came out to one of my best friends irl and heck I want to share my joy with you guys! So, I'm bisexual!! I'm still closeted to most people, especially my family, but I just wanted to get this off my chest a little bit more! Love y'all!

-K.)