The End pt. 2

(Above is the video where we find out Morality's real name: Patton!)

•Anxiety's POV•

I wake up to an ear-piercing scream. I sat up straight away, trying to see whatever was going on. Did someone get hurt? Did Prince get hurt? I feel asleep on him, right? God, what if he is hurt-

"You two are so cute together!" Morality squealed. He had his phone out, probably taking photos and videos of us. I was now sitting up by Prince, who was startled by the scream as well.

"Geez, Patton, did you have to yell?" Prince rubbed his eyes. I guess he fell asleep too.

"Sorry, boys, but I can't help it! You two are adorable, I ship you two so so so so so much!"

"Ship us? Well big news for you, Patton, Princey and I aren't dating," I shifted my position on the couch so I was no longer sitting in Prince's lap.

"What?" was all Morality could manage to say.

"I suppose that is true," Prince added. "Neither one of us has asked the other out."

"Nope, we haven't," I got up from the couch. "Later, guys."

"Where are you going?" Morality asked.

"Here, there, everywhere."

"Now wait, Anxiety," Prince got up as well. I turned around to face him. "I mean, we seem to like each other— a lot— so we might as well go out. So, what do you say? Will you be my boyfriend?"

I couldn't help but to smile to myself, "Alright, Princey."

So now my story is over, there's nothing left to tell. But something tells me there is another story to tell...