One Night Stand (R)

9:46 PM

"You gotta come out tonight, bro. We're all going to the strip club," Justin's best friend and roommate Jon spoke, but to him it sounded like background noise. "Hey," Jon lightly hit his arm with the back of his hand, quickly bringing Justin out of his trance.

Justin blinked his eyes a few times as he tried to clear his thoughts and rested his hands on the granite top, "Huh?"

"Did you hear anything of what I just said?" Jon asked as Justin watched him begin to load the dishwasher. They just got done eating Chicken Alfredo that Jon graciously cooked for dinner.

"No, sorry," Justin scratched behind his ear before running his fingers through his freshly golden locks. He lost a dumbass bet a week ago and had to go blonde.

"You need some Adderall," Jon joked. "I said that the guys are going to the strip club tonight. You should come."

"Man, I don't know. I'm suddenly feeling tired," he faked a yawn and Jon rolled his eyes. "We've already gone out three times this week. Can't I just sit this one out?"

"It's Friday night, bro! You really want to stay inside all by yourself doing nothing?"

Justin scoffed, "Who said I would be doing nothing?"

"What would you do here while everyone and their mama is going to be out partying?" Jon looked at him seriously. "You know how boring it is in this place when I'm not here."

"Why are you up my ass?" Justin jokingly flicked him off.

"You need to get laid, man. You're going," his finger pointed at Justin's face before he turned around and pulled the refrigerator door open. He grabbed a beer from the side shelf and looked back at Justin, "Want one?"

"I guess I should start drinking now," Justin sighed, just thinking about the shenanigans he'd be getting into this time. On Monday he went to a dinner party with his co-workers, including Jon. He had one too many drinks, which resulted in him going down on his intern. She also gave him a blowjob and since then things have been a little weird. Tuesday, him and the guys hit up Bellagio for its casino as they lived in Las Vegas, where it isn't a rare thing to do daily or weekly. They played slots and Blackjack for hours, I'm talking a good six or so. He only let himself stay for that long because he lost five thousand dollars in Blackjack and damn sure wasn't going to leave without winning it all back. He luckily scored fifteen thousand before cashing out. Wednesday really messed him up because they all went to this party at The Palazzo and ended up meeting a few escorts who were off the job. He got a lap dance and striptease by one of them and at one point he found himself snorting cocaine from between her breasts. That was the wildest thing he had ever done and would ever do...maybe.

"You remember that one chick we kept seeing in the casino?" Jon asked as he came to sit down on the barstool next to Justin.

"Curly hair, fine as hell, thick as fuck?" he eyed him as he slid the beer to him.

"That one," Jon nodded quickly.

"I'm getting hard just thinking about her."

"Shut up," he laughed. "Anyway, I found out that she strips where we're going."

"You're shitting me," Justin grabbed the neck of his beer and took a swig.

"I shit you not, bro."

"How'd you find that out?"