I Need Help (R)

"Hey!" you yelled as he was playing his video game and didn't pay you any mind. "Justin," your elbow met his arm in a nudge, but he still didn't respond. Doing the one thing you knew would get his full attention, you sprung up from his bed and went to stand in front of the flatscreen.

"What are you doing?" Justin tried to look around you, but you put your hands on your hips to block his entire view.

"I know you heard me calling you!"

You assumed he paused the game as he removed his headphones and looked at you in annoyance. "What?"

"I have a conflict!" you sighed and he playfully rolled his eyes because you always came to him with something that wasn't actually a big deal, but this time was different.

"What is it?" he placed his game controller next to him and leaned back on his hands.

"My boyfriend wants to you know," you tried to hint.

"You mean you lied when you said that you had your first time with him?" Justin gasped dramatically.

"No," you quickly shook your head. "He wants me to-um-to-"

"Suck his dick?" Justin finished for you because you sounded like a stuttering mess. You nodded your head and looked down at your purple fuzzy socks. "What's the conflict?"

"I've never done that," you said quietly as you glanced up at him, immediately feeling awkward that you came to your bestfriend on advice about something sexual.

"What are you asking me?" he squinted his eyes.

"Well," you sighed. "I need practice and-and you're very experienced, so I thought that you could help me."

"How could I help you?" he chuckled, sitting upward and clasping his hands on his lap.

A minute or so passed by as he just stared at you, waiting for a response. You could not believe you were going to ask such a thing because it was stepping across a fine line.

"Ask me," Justin said in all seriousness, but you could tell that he knew what you wanted from him.

"Teach me," you said under your breath before pulling your bottom lip into your mouth and averting your eyes from his.

"Teach you what?"

"Justin," you groaned. "Don't make me say it."

"If you can't just come out and say it then maybe it's something you don't want to do."

That was very true, but you did want to do it.

"Okay," you mumbled to yourself, bringing your eyes back to his. "I need you to teach me how to give a blowjob."

A smirk crept its way onto his face as he cocked his head to the side, "Why?"

"I told him I've done it before."

"And you really haven't?" he sounded shocked. You shook your head and his eyebrows furrowed. "Lemme guess, you talked yourself up like you give the best head?"

"Yes," you pouted your lips and he patted the spot next to him. With one step, you turned on your heel and plopped down on the bed. You laid down and covered your eyes with the sleeve of your oversized sweater.

"You could just tell him the truth and-"

"No," you whined. "He's expecting the best on Friday night and I just need you to help me because porn isn't enough."