Chapter 1

You woke up the next day in your bedroom. Your phone kept going off all hours of the night because of kidnappings that always happened in (wherever you live). You checked your phone and saw a text from a strange number. It said something about going to Tokyo to live with some aristocrats. You got your bags packed and headed to the airport. The girl at the gate waved you by and you got on your plane. The flight attendant took your bags and put them in the back of the plane. You sat back in your seat and put your seat belt on. You drifted off to sleep as the plane took off.

***

You woke up when you felt the person sitting next to you getting out of their chair. You got your bags and saw someone standing in the middle of the airport with a card that had your name on it. You walked over to him as he led you to a black limousine. You pulled you phone out of your pocket and played some music. The driver smirked and pulled up to a huge house. You pulled an earbud out and looked at the mansion in awe. You climbed out of the limo and helped the driver with your bags.

"Thanks, but I got this." he said politely.

He opened the door and took you to the living room.

"The Masters will be here in a few minutes, miss." he said, walking up a flight of fancy stairs.

You sat on a couch in the living room and felt breath on the back of your neck. You turned around and saw a male with red hair and yellow green eyes.

"Don't say anything." he said.

You stiffened when he smelled your hair. You scooted away from him and ran into another male with red hair and piercing green eyes. He had a perverted smirk on his face as he looked at you. He giggled and picked your hand up off of the couch. He smelled your wrist and sighed.

"You smell so good, bitch-chan." he said.

You yanked your wrist away from him and blushed.

"Why do you keep saying that I smell good?" you said.

The boy with the fedora laughed.

"Oh, bitch-chan! Don't make me laugh!" he said, gasping for air. 

The other boy rolled his eyes and held out his hand.

"I'm Ayato. And that's Laito. There's more of us." he said.

"I'm (Y/N)(L/N)." you said.

He smiled as another boy walked into the room.

"What the hell's Laito laughing about?" he said, pushing his glasses up his nose.

His black hair was shiny from the light from the candles mounted into the walls. His red eyes pierced through your (e/c) ones. You turned a light pink and looked down at your feet.

"Who is this?" he asked.

"She's the new sacrificial bride." Ayato said.

You looked up with a confused look on your face.

"What does that mean, Ayato?" you asked curiously.

"Well, you were sent here by your church to be the sacrificial bride for us vampires." he said casually.

"Wait? You guys are vampires?" you said.

Reiji sighed and sat down in an armchair that was next to the couch.

"Yes. It might be hard to believe, but we are real vampires. And not like the ones that hate the sun, garlic, mirrors, and however you portray our fears." he said as three more boys came downstairs.

One of the boys was carrying a light brown teddy bear that was wearing an eyepatch. Another had earbuds wrapped around his neck. The other one had pink/white hair and a torn black shirt with a white one underneath it.

"Oh, yeah. And we're brothers." Ayato said in your ear.

"All six of you?" you said.

Reiji cleared his throat and told the other three about you. The one with the teddy bear squealed in delight.

"Did you hear that, Teddy? She's our new bride!" he said to the bear.

Reiji glanced at you and stood up. He grabbed your hand and pulled you down the hallway to your room. He opened the door and you saw a room that only dark colors in it, but you didn't care.

"Uh, your bags are already in your closet. Be down in an hour for dinner." he said nervously.