Chapter 5

Reiji's P.O.V.

I walked out to the limo when school was over. The others came out of the school with their backpacks filled with homework. (Y/N) came out behind Kanato and his bear. I smiled at her and gave her a hug. She blushed, probably thinking about before school. She kissed my neck again and climbed into the limo. I pulled her into my lap and kissed the back of her neck. I could taste her blood through her skin. She tasted like takoyaki.

"Ayato?" I asked.

"Yeah. He made me make him takoyaki." she said, blushing.

I laughed and smiled. She jumped at the sound and blushed. I kissed her neck and smiled at her. She put her head on my chest and yawned. I rubbed her back as she slowly fell asleep.

"You really know how to put her to sleep, don't ya?" Ayato said.

I nodded as we pulled up to the mansion. We all got out and went to our rooms. I carried (Y/N)'s sleeping form to her room and put her in her bed. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Her hand twitched as I walked to my room. I threw my pajamas on and crashed into my bed.
***
"No! You can't do this, Shu!" I begged him.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. He bit into her neck harder as the light faded from her eyes. Her smile was gone and was replaced with a grimace of pain.

"Please! Just let (Y/N) go!" I said again, dropping to my knees as he sucked the life out of her.

He dropped her motionless body onto the floor and walked away, music blasting in his ears. I picked her body up and sobbed into her neck. It was my fault she was dead. All my fault...
***
I sat up, gasping for air. My hair was plastered to my forehead with sweat. I grabbed my glasses and walked to her room to see if she was still there. I quietly opened the door and sighed when I saw her laying there, holding the pillow like it was a teddy bear. A tear rolled down my cheek as I watched her sleeping. I walked back to my room to try to get some sleep. I put my glasses on my table as wet back to sleep after I took some pills.

*** Next morning. Your POV.

You woke up and yawned. It had felt like someone was watching you as you slept last night, so you went to Reiji's room and saw him sleeping, his black hair in his face. You sat next to him and brushed it out of his eyes. He grunted and continued sleeping. You looked at his nightstand and saw a bottle of sleeping pills and a glass of water.

"Oh, Reiji. The only man who has never been able to sleep because of me." you sighed as you walked to the kitchen.

You saw Kanato holding Teddy to his chest and smiling at you.

"(Y/N)? Can I ask you something?" he said quietly.

You nodded and sat up in your chair.

"How do you kiss someone?" he said, covering his mouth and blushing.

"Don't you have any girlfriends?" you said with raised eyebrows.

He shook his head and turned a brighter shade of red. He leaned forward, his lips inches from yours. You closed your eyes as his lips met yours. He giggled softly and stuck his tongue in your mouth. He tasted like candy. His hands roamed your body as the kiss deepened. He pulled away and his blush left his face.

"Thanks for the lesson, (Y/N)." he said as he went back to his room.

You at back in your chair and sighed as you felt a hand close on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Ayato staring at you.

"Huh? I thought you were Reiji's? Why are you kissing Kanato?" he said in your ear.

"He asked me how to kiss someone and he pretty much kissed me." you said.

He scoffed and sat behind you. His cold hands went to your waist as he pulled you out of the chair. He kicked your neck and sighed when he saw the marks from Reiji.

"Don't worry. Ore-sama will make you feel better." he whispered seductively in your ear.

You shivered as he kissed your neck and slowly rubbed your thigh with his hand. His other hand was covering your eyes. His fangs pierced your neck as he sucked your blood. He pulled away and slowly licked the wound clean of any excess blood. He uncovered your eyes and rubbed your other thigh with his hand. He spread your legs and rubbed really close to a very personal area.

"No, Ayato."  you said as he sucked your neck.

He was about to take your clothes off when Reiji walked in.

"What the fuck, Ayato?" he growled as he pulled you to his chest.

He teleported to his room and pinned you down on the bed. He put his face in your breasts, sucking and nipping at the sensitive skin.

"A-ah. Reiji." you moaned as he sucked your left nipple.

"Who do you belong to?" he growled in your ear.

"You." you moaned as he bit your neck.

He smiled and kissed you softly. He pulled away and smiled at your weak body.

"That's enough for now." he said, pulling you up to his chest and smirking as you went back to sleep.

*** A few hours later

You woke up in Reiji's bed, not remembering how you got there. You sat up and heard his shower running. You giggled and walked into the bathroom, which was clouded with steam.

"Reiji? Are you in here?" you asked.

"Yes. What do you want?" he said, turning the water off and grabbing a towel.

He opened the curtain, his pale chest shiny with water. You blushed and cleared your throat. He looked down and started laughing uncontrollably.

"Y-you're really funny, (Y/N)." he said, gasping for air.

He walked over to you and kissed you. You felt his member harden and tried to pull away, forgetting that he was way stronger than you were. He pushed you against the wall and took your shirt off. His towel slipped, showing off his rock hard member and making you blush harder.

"Don't worry. You'll be begging in a few minutes." he whispered as he took the rest of your clothes off.

He wrapped your legs around his waist and started thrusting into you, easily hitting your g-spot. You moaned again and came all over his member. He moaned and pulled your hair. His other hand went down in between your legs and started rubbing your clit. You moaned and squirmed as he rubbed harder. He was panting as he thrusted into you deeper. He came and kept thrusting harder, even though you were almost passed out in his arms. He sighed and opened the bathroom door. He set you on the bed as you slowly drifted off to sleep.