Chapter 6

Reiji's P.O.V.

I work up a few hours later with (Y/N) in my arms. I smiled and rolled over to see what time it was. She pulled on my arm and let out a small moan. She was warmer than usual, which made me worry.

"(Y/N). You need to wake up." I said.

She pushed me away and moaned again, her arms wrapped around her stomach. I walked into my lab and made her some medicine. I walked back into my room and saw her sitting up. Her eyes were glassy. I walked over to her and handed he the cup. She drank and her eyes turned back to normal. She hugged me and kissed my neck. I sighed when I felt her burning body against mine. She put her head on my chest and smiled. I rubbed her back as my phone went off.

Laito:
Me and the others are already at school. We will bring home all of your homework. 😉

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. (Y/N) pulled me into the mattress and giggled when I landed next to her.

"Why are you so warm?" I asked her.

"I don't know." she said.

I put a hand on her stomach and gasped. I put my forehead against hers and sighed.

"You're pregnant." I said quietly, tears forming in my eyes.

Her hands went in my hair as she started crying. I sat up and kissed her cheek.

"Why are you crying? You will be a great mother to our child." I said, trying to cheer her up.

She buried her face in my chest and let out a ragged sigh. I rubbed her back and pulled her into my lap. She whimpered and clutched my shirt with one hand and stroked my hair with the other. Her crying was slowly stopping. I slowly took her arms off of me and let her go.

"I'm getting you something to eat. Do not move." I said.

I walked downstairs and grabbed some cereal, bowls, spoons, and ice cream. I walked back upstairs and saw her watching TV. I smiled and sat next to her. She glanced up and took the ice cream away from me. She grabbed the spoon and opened the lid on the carton. She stuck a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth and closed her eyes. I reached for the carton, but she pulled away.

"No. This is my ice cream and I'm not sharing." she said.

I put my hands in the air and scooted away, falling off of the bed in the process. She laughed and ate more ice cream. My phone went off again, but I ignored it. She glanced at me and grabbed my phone to see who texted me.

"Oh. It's Laito. He was wondering if I was awake yet." she said.

She smirked and typed a quick reply. She handed me my phone and continued eating her ice cream. I climbed into bed and laid down next to her, my legs throbbing from hitting the floor. She put the lid back on the ice cream and laid down next to me. She put her face in my chest and sighed. I rubbed her back until she fell asleep.

***few hours later***

I heard the front door slam open and sat up. I rubbed my face and got out of bed to get our homework from Laito. He was halfway up the stairs when I got out of my room. He handed my a few worksheets and headed to his room. A few seconds later,  heard a girl walking in my direction. She had long blonde hair and big, pink eyes.

"My name is Yui Komori. I was sent here from my church." she said in a high voice.

"Reiji Sakamaki. Second eldest son of the Sakamaki household." I replied, shaking her hand.

"Your room is over there." I said, pointing to an empty spare room.

"Thank you." she said, walking into her room and closing the door.

I walked back into my bedroom and saw (Y/N) curled up in a ball with a pillow pressed against her belly. I smiled and sat next to her, slowly stroking her hair and smelling it. She smelled faintly of roses and honey. I closed my eyes as someone knocked on my door.

"Reiji? What's wrong with (Y/N)?" Kanato asked through the door.

"She's sick." I whispered back so I wouldn't wake her.

I heard his footsteps retreating to his room and sighed heavily. A father at seventeen. That just amazes me. And (Y/N)'s only (age). She shifted and let out a small whimper. I saw a glass of water on my nightstand and left it alone, knowing it was hers. I took the food back downstairs and ran into Ayato. He smirked, a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"What's all that for?" he asked.

"It was for (Y/N). She's sick."

"So ice cream and cereal is going to help?" he said.

I couldn't tell him because it would soon spread to the whole house.

"Actually, since you want to know so badly, I'll tell you. She's currently having lady problems-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" he yelled as he ran to his room and slammed the door.

I'm so evil.

*** (Y/N)'s P.O.V.

You woke up and saw that Reiji was gone. You groaned as you sat up. He walked through the door two seconds later.

"How are you feeling?" he said, walking over to you and sitting next to you.

"Fine." you said quietly.

He smiled and kissed your cheek. He handed you a glass of water and some medicine. He sat next to you and propped himself up with his elbows. You took the medicine and took a sip of water to wash them down. He pulled you onto his lap and kissed you.

"I love you. You know that, right?" he whispered in your ear.

"Yes. I know." you said as a sharp pain went through your body.

You let out a moan and wrapped your arms around your stomach. He pulled you closer and put his chin on the top of your head.

"It's okay. We'll get through this." he whispered.

Kanato walked in, holding a mangled Teddy with tears in his eyes.

"L-Laito a-and Ayat-to d-don't like me." he sobbed.

Reiji sighed and put you on his bed.

"I want (Y/N) to fix him." Kanato said.

He walked over to you and sat on the floor as Reiji hunted down the other two. He handed you a small sewing kit and watched as you fixed Teddy. When you were done, he hugged you and kissed your cheek.

"Thank you, (Y/N)! You're the best!" he said as he walked to his room.

You laid down and sighed as Reiji walked in with a red face. He flopped down next to you and pulled you close. He was passed out in a few seconds within doing so.