Chapter 2

You walked downstairs and saw everybody was already sitting down at the table. You blushed and sat at the end of the table. Reiji grabbed a plate and started putting food on it. He carried it over to you and set it down in front of you.

"Thank you." you said.

"Your welcome." he said quietly.

He sat back in his seat and started eating his dinner. The others started eating except for Shu, who was leaning back in his chair sleeping. You glanced down at your plate when you saw the purple haired boy staring at you, curiosity glinting in his eyes.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"How old are you?"

"(age)."

"Oh."

Then Laito  started playing 20 Questions with you.

"Where is my little bitch-chan from?"

"(wherever you live)." you growled.

"Now, now. No need to get aggressive." he said, winking playfully.

Your grip tightened on your knife as you continued to eat until you were full. Reiji stood up and asked you to follow him. You walked into his study and saw a uniform sitting on his desk.

"You will be starting night school tomorrow. You will have all of your classes with one of us. One hour, all of us will be in the same room." he said, handing you the uniform.

You turned to walk away, but his hand grabbed your arm. He pulled you to his chest and smelled your neck. He slowly licked it before biting it. You gasped in pain and clenched onto his shirt. He pulled away and kissed you.

"Sorry." he said, blushing madly.

He let you go and watched as you walked to your room. You opened the door and set the uniform on the dresser. You walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. The hot water ran all over your body, washing the blood off of the wound Reiji had given you. You started singing (favorite song). Someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Can you not hear the water running?"  you said.

"Sorry." Reiji said, walking out of your room.

You got out of the shower and threw on an over sized t-shirt and short shorts. You crawled into bed and passed out.

***
Reiji's P.O.V.

I walked down the hallway to my room. I closed the door and changed into my pajamas so I could sleep. I shouldn't have bitten (Y/N), but she tasted delicious. I definitely shouldn't have kissed her afterwards. I really want to see her again, but alone and away from everyone else. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I can't stop thinking about her, no matter how hard I try. It's like she's always around me, even when we are separated.

"School will be perfect." I said to  myself.

I heard a scream from her room and ran, even though I can teleport. I opened the door and saw her thrashing around in her bed. I ran over to her and sat her in my lap.

"(Y/N). It's okay." I said as I rubbed her back.

She buried her face in my chest and started crying. I rubbed the back of her head and kissed her neck. She whimpered and held onto my shirt tighter. I rocked her back and forth, trying to calm her down. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." she said to my shirt.

I tried to put her in her bed but she wouldn't let go of me.

"(Y/N). We have school tomorrow."

"I don't care. Sleep with me." she said.

I sighed and crawled into bed with her. She wrapped her arms around me and put her forehead against my chest. I froze and put my hand on her waist. She smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep in my arms.