Spring Day

She wakes up early in the morning. The sun rises slowly, revealing its yellow rays. She smiles.

She looks at the window of her bedroom. The grounds are now lush with green grass. Snow has gone away. Signs of spring.

She turns back to her bedroom. The space is not that spacious. It is filled with basic necessities that were, needed. She opens the wooden door. Going downstairs.

She gets outside the house. The flowers of the gardens are blooming. The scenery is breathtaking. She reminisces the last time she saw this scenery.

Well, a year ago. On the spring day. She loves spring. That's her favorite season out of the four. That's the season where her spirits is going up so high she cries for it to go down.

She is still unmarried and a virgin. Hungry men from the villages hunt her down to make her their wife. Of course, she rejects them. She doesn't want to marry an already married man.

But, who knows? A king in the country proposes to her a few years back. She rejects it abruptly. He is a married man. Seven wives. Almost as King Henry.

Maybe that's the reason why. She is 28 now. Not a really prime age. She is getting older. She is still herself. Unmarried and loves spring. Spring is herself. She is spring.

She doesn't have anything in this world. Her mom died when she was seven. So young. Her father? She was born when he was already gone. Sad? She felt it.

She chose to be alone all night, all day. That's a strange thing. She didn't have any friends from her village. Neither outside. She is all alone. That's her own choice. She just have to live it.

She looks around the garden. No one has ever live with her. Maybe find a soulmate? Nah, she doesn't need that.

She picks a flower. Red rose. A red red rose.

Red
They call it love
They call it devotion
They call it a flower
Red
Burning bright like a midnight sun
Does it ever makes you shined?

That's one more thing. She loves flowers so much. Flowers are spring. Spring are flowers. Some may call her crazy but what did she cares? She has herself. And spring.

She walks around the gardens. Bloom is the thing now. She can feel it.

She is now a blooming flower. Full bloom. She is waiting for something. She didn't know it. Her spirits say something. What is it?

She feels so alone. She needs somebody. Suddenly she feels so lonely. What happened to myself? She asked herself.

She walks around the village. The village is so silent. Where are the people? It's a rare question from her. Usually she doesn't care about another people.

Does she changed? She is not sure. What really happened to her? She doesn't know. She closes her eyes. Reminiscing the last time she spent with someone. Nothing. She never did that. Wow.

She enters her house. She runs to her bedroom. She cries slowly. Now she realized. She is just so lonely. Her mind is just twisting things that happens. When you are lonely?

Want to be lonely again?