Summer Sensations

The winding entrance of the resort is full with cars passing by. Summer is coming. A great holiday time, huh?

People in their swimsuits swarmed the swimming pools and beaches. Well, who did that in the snow? Crazy.

She walks out the car. She comes to the flamboyant lobby at the big entrance hall. Comfy sofas and couches adorn the space.

"Excuse me? I have made a reservation"

In a matter of time, a bunch of keys is at her hand. She walks to the lift.

She opens the suite's door. Honeymoon suite. And she is alone. Ironic.

She looked around the space. Wide and cozy. Spacious. Almost everything changed. The furnitures changed. A new theme. Last time she was here, it was classic romantic. Now it is modern romantic.

She moves to the bedroom. Two kissing swans decorated the plush king sized bed. Rose petals sprinkle around. What an erotic feels.

She recalls the time. Almost thirty years ago. When she was still young. Dumb young. Who knows?

She got married when she was nineteen. Nineteen. Not even a prime age. To a guy she met on a summer meet. Cliché? Don't think so.

She looks at the bed. Her first time. She was so innocent back then.

"Aira! You're driving me crazy!" he unbuttoned his shirt slowly. She can see it. His muscular body. His broad shoulders. Her ideal type.

They embraced each other like there were no tomorrow. Lovebirds. What did you expect them to do than making love? Their love is on fire.

She looks at the view via the balcony. She can feel it. His embrace. They kissed on the balcony. In the moonlight. When the sun sets. Such a romantic scene for a cliché couple.

She walks around the suite. She can see him almost everywhere. He in his swim wear. Smoking hot. He walking around shirtless. Too much to handle it.

She wants to do that again. With this marriage that reaches 30 years, what she could expect? She is damn happy. Only if they knew...

She is beyond saddened. He is gone. And never come back. The sensation that she used to feel is now... Gone. What is left now? Nothing.

He is Harry. Nice name, huh? A heartthrob. Girls with excited spirits ran over him. A great pleasure. He is just too irresistible. She wants more. She got it. But not forever. For just fifteen years.

He died when he is 39. A prime age for men. Girls are around him that time. Begging for his love and pleasure. Too excited?

But she was the lucky one. At least he was hers until his end. Eventhough she still wants more and more. Love is purity, they said? She believes it.

She puts on her swim wear. A black and white swimsuit. Too much for a growing old lady like her. Fine. She changes to a modest loose dress. Comfortable. She is no longer young.

She puts her leg on the whirlpool. Cool and refreshing. She swam. Like a mermaid. She can feel a little sensation going through her veins. Summer is playing dirty with her.

She walks by the beach. She can see herself frolicking around the white sand with Harry. Honeymoon goals. She is glowing. He is shining. A happy couple.

Tears rolling down her cheeks. She just can't stand it anymore. All these flashbacks is making her weak. Damn weak. He was long gone. Never come back. Gone not around any longer.

Waves hitting her body. The sensation is growing. Going to take control over her. What did she cares? She missed that.

"Aira! You're getting me wet" he splashes water over her. She screamed.

"How dare you!" she splashes back. He is wet. His muscular body is visible through his white shirt. She smiles.

She smiles in her tears. She misses him so much. Their honeymoon story is long long long ago but she just can't move on. It is irresistible. He is irresistible. And her spirits is so damn excited when he is around. That's what the girls think too.

She closes her eyes. 'How are you there?' 'Are you okay?' 'Did you miss me too?'

Thoughts are the only thing now. She smiles, and cries. Confused mind. Confused. And so confused. Is she out of her mind? She is 49 now. Nobody were with her now. Only herself.

She walks back to her suite. She looks around. Harry everywhere. She smiles. At least he is not died. Died in her memory. Died on her mind.

When will she gets enough?