I'm in love with you, Wolf Boy.

Characters

Song YuJin, Sehun, Kai, Han Seulgi.

Description

Song YuJin is a quiet girl. She doesn't speak to anybody except her best friend, SeoYu. But, YuJin had to move to her dad because of her mother's car accident. Nobody knows what happens in her mind. Even though she was quiet, her imagination was extaodinary. Right when she moved to her dad's house, she imagined seeing Wolf packs that keeps on hunting her. She eventually finds two boys that want to steal her. But she has her own secrets.

Foreword

"YuJin-ah, what do you want for breakfast? Do you want to go to Dunkin Donuts for a hot choclate and a donut?" YuJin looked at the window. She didn't want to talk. She had a weird feeling about something but she doesn't know.

"Hon, I'm asking you a simple question. Answer me." Her mom pleaded. YuJin looked at the front seat and then back to her window.

"Song YuJin! I am going insane! What do you wan-" YuJin heard her mom scream and everything went black. They got into a car crash. Her hearings were clear but her sights were blurried. She only heard sirens and people sayng, "Excuse me, are you okay? Please raise a finger if you hear me!" YuJin raised one finger and put it down again.

"YuJin-shi? Are you okay now?" YuJin was in the hospital. Her eyes were looking everywhere.

"Wheres my mom?" That was the first thing she says. "I need to see her if she's okay!" YuJin yelled. 2 nurses came in and hold her in place.

"I am sorry. But, your mother didn't make it. You have to live with your other parent." The doctor said. YuJin cried. She regretted everything she did. Not answering her, being quiet all the times. She felted guilty. She wanted to be invisible to the world. Maybe that way, nothing will happen. Everyone will be happy.