Part 2

"YuJin-ah, you okay?" YuJin's dad asked her while driving back from the airport.

"Yeah. I'm fine." YuJin said as she touched her necklace. YuJin went to a small town called, "Black Well Town". YuJin wasn't scared of anything.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked. YuJin stared at her dad heartlessly.

"Nothing. I'm not hungry." YuJin said. She looked out the window and and saw the dull town. There was no colors at all. There was a lot of boys that walked everywhere.

"This place is creepy." YuJin said as she sighed. Chicago was way more better than this place.

"I know. But, the acaedemy is great! You'll fit in great!" Her dad said as he smiled. YuJin tried to smile back but her muscles didn't make her smile. She haven't smiled for a long time.

"The people here looks like emos and they look like they're going to rip my heads off." She said as she looked at the front.

"They just look like that. Don't worry. Those kinds of students ditch school. I hope you're not like that." Her dad asked her. She shrugged and looked down.

"I don't do that but I don't like school either." YuJin said. Her dad chuckled. YuJin laughed a bit.

"We're here. I hope you like this place. If you don't, we can go to the cities." Her dad said.

"Okay." YuJin said as she got off the vehicle. Her shoes got dipped in the the cold mud.

"Becareful. It's muddy on the ground." Her dad said as he giggled.

"Thank you for the obvious." YuJin said. She walked toward the front yard. She saw a boy. A unusual boy with silver eyes.

"AWOO!" YuJin got scared and ran into the house with the muddy shoes.

"YuJin-ah, take your shoes off." Her dad said while pointing at the mess she made on the floor.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Dad, is there wolfs here around here?" YuJin asked. He looked at her in a weird way.

"Yes. Some. Like 1 or 2. Not much. They're not harmful though." Her dad said.

"Oh, and you're going to go to school tomorrow." Her dad said.

"Okay. Then, I better unpack my things up." She said as she followed her dad upstairs.

"Don't I need a uniform and papers?" She asked her dad as he put her suitcase right besides her closet. Her room wasn't that clean. There was some spider webs but it didn't bother her that much.

"You'll get them tomorrow. Don't worry." Her dad said. "I'll be going now. Have fun packing!" She been asking herself if she actually would want to be in this town. And, her dad said they can go to the city if she didn't want to be in this dull, creepy town