Part3

"Song YuJim! It's time to go to school!" Her dad yelled.

"Okay." YuJim wore her clothes and got a bag to hold her uniform. She went outside avoiding the food that her dad made for her.

"You're done with your food already? You know that we still have 34 minutes." Her dad said.

"I'm fine. I don't eat food in the morning." She said as she throwed her backpack in the backseat.

"YuJim-ah, i'm not going to go home until 3 am. Will you be fine?" Her dad asked while turning on the radio.

"Okay. Sure." She said as she scolled through her phone. She texted her friend about everything. She missed her friend. Even though YuJim was quiet, she knows what she feels inside.

"YuJim-ah, I want you to be social again. You're making me guilty. You were a bright child before me and your mother had divorce." He was right. She became heartbroken when she heard that her parents would be divorcing. They loved eachother very much. But, that soon changed. She couldn't handle the pain. So, she would bottle all her pain and angers all inside and never let them out. Some people thought that she had mental issues but all she was is a normal 16 year old girl that is quiet and has a lot of pain in her heart that would never be healed. She looked out at the window and saw two wolves with silver eyes. She was terrified. She always had nightmares of wolves until she was 8 years old. But, they keep on appearing on these days. She hated nightmares like those.

"I know that. And it's not your fault dad." Her dad looked at her and smiled.

"I will always love you." He said. He stopped his car.

"This is the place. I hope you your first day of school." He kissed her cheeks and drove off. She saw a girl and asked her where the office is.

"Oh, it's.... I have to show you. It's really complicated actually. Come on." She followed the girl into the dark school. The school looked like it wasn't been remodeled untiil the 1890's.

"By the way, wha's your name?" She asked.

"YuJim. What's your name?" YuJim asked the girl. The girl wasn't that tall. Maybe 5'6. She wasn't that skinny. She was in between. She was wearing a hoodie and ugg boots.

"Seulgi. You look new. Don't have any friends?" Seulgi asked her.

"Yep. I'm new and don't have any friends." She said while smiling. Someone ran and pushed her.

"Oww... At least say excuse me." She mumbled.

"Oh my gosh! YuJim-ah! Are you okay?" Seulgi pulled her up, brushing all the rubish that sticked on her clothes.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Seulgi saw her elbows bleeding.

"Yah! We have to go to the nurse's room fast! You're bleeding!" Seulgi said. She pulled YuJim with her.

"Hi mrs. Seo, she's bleeding on her elbows." Seulgi said as she showed the spot.

"Oh my, okay. Thank you Seulgi-ah, you may go to your class now." Seulgi bowed and waved at YuJim.

"You don't want the wolf pack to smell the blood." The nurse said.

"What do you mean by wolf packs?" She asked.

"Oh, you didn't know? I suppose your parents told you." She made a shock expression on her small round face.

"My dad did tell me that there is 1 or 2 wolves here but not wolf packs." She said.

"Well, are you new to this town? If you are, then i'll give you an advice. Never go close to the cold skinned boy. Or like him. You will get in big mess. Trust me." The nurse put the band-aid on her elbow and waved at quiet student. She bowed and slowly closed the door.

Cold skinned boy? Who is he?

She suddenly felt cold air on her face when someone walked right passed her.

That guy that pushed me earlier.

"Um.... Hey you!" She carefully said. The boy turned his head and looked at her.

"Are you talking about me?" He asked walking closer to her. She slowly backed away.

"Yeah you. You're the one that pushed me." She said. She stopped backing away and he got surprised. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry. But, you know, you were in my way." He said.

"Excuse me? Are you saying that it was my fault?" She asked. She was baffled that he said that.

"Never mind." YuJim said as she rolled her eyes and went to her classroom.

"Song YuJim. You're late. Since it's your first day of school, I will let that pass." The guy came in the room and sat down.

"Oh Sehun. Why are you late?" The teacher asked.

"I don't know. Don't ask me." The teacher was confused but didn't do anything.

"Now, YuJim-shi, you'll be sitting with Sehun right there." He sightly waved his hand.

Oh great. I am sitting with the guy I argued to. Life loves me.

"Well hello YuJim-ah, i'm Oh Sehun." Sehun said smirking.

"Oh, hello." YuJim said as she turned her back on his face.