Part6

"Good morning, beautiful." Sehun said as we woke up from the cold bed. "What are you doing in my bed?" She yelled and pushed him away. But, he didn't move.

"I just want to see you. You're my girlfriend." Sehun said. He smirked. "I am not your girlfriend!" YuJin yelled. She ran but fell.

"You don't want me to get mad. Oh, and you asked me something yesterday. Me, Kai, and Seulgi are werewolves." Sehun said.

"YuJin-ah, wake up. It's 11:00am." Seulgi said as she keep pushing YuJin slightly. YuJin woke up and pushed Seulgi's away.

"Get your dirty hands off me!" She yelled. Seulgi looked at her confused. Kai and Sehun ran inside Seulgi's room to see what was going on.

"What do you mean? I washed my hand!" Seulgi said as she touched her hand to see what was srong with it.

"You, you guys are wolves!" YuJin yelled. Sehun frozed. But Seulgi knew what to do. "It must be a dream, aren't you too old to be believing fairytales?" Seulgi said. Kai glared at Sehun and pulled him outside the room. They soon were outside the house.

"What did you to her?!" Kai asked. Sehun shrugged and smirked. "You said not to mark her, so I did that in her dreams." Sehun said. Kai soon was going to hit Sehun but paused. Sehun chuckled and smirked slightly. "Look hyung, i'm going to have her. And make her mine. At least you can have my sister." Sehun said as he patted Kai's shoulders. Kai yelled at Sehun.

"I told you I'll take her if you lose control!" Kai yelled. Sehun stopped walking towards the house. He turned around and his eyes turned red.

"You will not take her. If you do, then you'll be dead." Sehun said and walked towards the house. Kai's hand cringed. He was furious.

"Where's Kai?" Seulgi asked Sehun as he walked in with a lollipop in his hand. "He went home." Sehun said carelessly. "He doesn't have a house. He lives with us." Seulgi said. Sehun shrugged and sat right besides YuJin. YuJin backed away when he sat down next her.

"I don't want you to be close to me." YuJin said. Sehun got up and went outside. YuJin's phone rang. It was Seo Yu.

Hey YuJin-ah! Are you having fun there? I miss you! I wish you can come back!

YuJin had tears in her eyes. She missed everybody there. Her friends, her teachers, and her crush.

I miss you too! And it's okay here. I made some friends.

"Who is it?" Seulgi asked as she went closer to her.

"SEOYU?!" Seulgi yelled. YuJin got surprised.

"Do you know her?" YuJin asked confused. Seulgi shaked her head and sat back down on her chair.

"I'll just make you rest a bit." Seulgi said and closed the door quietly.

So, any crushes there? I researched that place and I heard some people say that that place was where werewolves were find. But, I think that's just fairytales. lol~ There is some wolves roaming around but, I mean they're harmless. I have to go. I don't feel good today.

O_O kk, I hope you feel better! ttyl!

YuJin put her phone away and lay down on the bed. Suddenly it was cold but then suddenly hot. YuJin didn't know why that was happening. But it made her feel more sick.

"Seulgi unni!" She called but no one answered. She decided to walk and find her. She was wearing shorts and a tanktop.

"Unni, are you home?" YuJin called again. No answer. She soon saw a note in the dining table.

~YuJin-ah, you are officially Sehun's wife.~