Part 4

"YuJim-ah! Right here!" Seulgi waved.

"Oh, hi." YuJim wanted to sound really enthuastic but it didn't work. She was too calm and quiet to yell out loud like Seulgi.

"What are you going to get?" Seulgi asked YuJim as YuJim was thinking.

"Oh come on. It's not a five-star restaurant, it's not that hard. Just choose the food you want." Seulgi said as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Sorry. I just never saw so man food menu's in school." YuJim was really shocked.

"I was like that too. I don't believe that i'm not 1000 pounds." I laughed at the joke she made and she laughed too.

"Excuse me ladies. Who are laughing like pigs." Sehun said to Kai and laughing.

"oppa. Stop. Your sense of humor isn't funny at all." Seulgi said.

"Wait what? Sehun's your brother?" YuJim asked.

"Yep. Sadly. Why the shock face? Do you perhaps, know him?" Seulgi asked suspiciously.

"This is a coincedence. You're friends with my loner sister, Seulgi. HaHaHa!!" Sehun laughed. Kai laughed with him.

"SHUT UP!" Seulgi yelled and Sehun and Kai got shocked. Then they laughed again.

"Anyways, how- YuJim-ah? Where are you?" Sehun and Kai stopped laughing and looked at Seulgi and then looked around to see where YuJim went.

"Did she perhaps..... Ditch you?" Kai said and Sehun laughed.

"Boo." YuJim sneaked right next to Sehun and whispered.

"AHHH! Oh my god you scared me to death! You're so quiet I didn't even hear you." Sehun said as he hold Kai's hand to keep his balance.

"That was so funny YuJim-ah!" Seulgi high-fived YuJim's hand. YuJim didn't laugh but a little twitch of smile came out.

"Let's go hyung." Sehun said as he pulled Kai's arm. Sehun's wolf-like was going to come out. Seulgi felt it and sightly pulled YuJim away from Sehun.

"Lets sit down." Seulgi said as her eyes followed Sehun and Kai out to the EXIT.

"Is he okay? Did I over did the prank? I should've known." YuJim said being guilty of what she did to Sehun. Seulgi felt the guiltiness.

"No. He sometimes get bad headaches. No need to feel guilty." Seulgi said. She smiled. But a worrying smile.

"Hyung, I need to mark her as mine. Other wolves will try to steal her because i'm the youngest in the pack." Sehun said worried.

"You're the strongest. And don't mark her. If you do, you know that you and YuJim will die. I don't want you to be dead." Kai said holding his shoulders.

"That's what happen to your dad. He died because he loved a human. Do you want to suffer the same thing as your father?" Kai asked seriously.

"Sehun-ah, don't mark her. Please. She will die." Seulgi said as she appeared out of nowhere.

"I know what you're thinking. I have sense of smell. And also, YuJim is in the library checking out textbooks." Seulgi said.

"I have to mark her Seulgi noona. I want her to be a wolf like me. I think i'm in love." Sehun said. Seulgi backed away to the door.

"I warned you. If you're in a graveyard dead, then that's that. I can't put up your idiotic mind. I'm going." Seulgi walked out of the room and went downstairs to YuJim.

"YuJim-ah! Are you done checking out books?" Seulgi asked with happiness.

"No. Not yet. I still need 5 more books to go and I can't find them." YuJim said. She pouted cutely.

"Oh well, mind as well help you find it." Seulgi and YuJim smiled to eachother and tried finding the books. Nowhere. They asked the librarian and she said that they aren't taken by anybody. Kai.

"Kai, give the books right now." Kai was in the desk reading magazines. He made a weird face and then turned his back towards the magazine.

"What do you want Seulgi-shi? I don't read books so I don't have any of the 5 books." Kai said slickly. But, knew that he made a mistake in his sentence.

"How do you know we have to find 5 books? Give the books now or your back bones would'nt be in the right place." Seulgi said. YuJim thought that was too childish and he would'nt give it but he surprinsingly did.

"Thank you for the book. You should be glad teachers and students were here." Seulgi mumbled in Kai's ears making Kai shiver.

Sehun sat at Kai's doorstep waiting for him to come out.

"Hyung! Come out! You've been in the house for 4 hours." Sehun said.

"I hear you!" Kai yelled. He was in the beathroom getting changed.

"You're not a girl! Stop trying to hide your hideous face from girl's makeup and hurry up!" Sehun yelled.

"I'm getting ready!" Kai growled. He got out from the bathroom and went downstairs grabbing his car keys.

"Move out of the way Sehun-ah." Kai said as he pushed Sehun out of his way.

"Okay. Sheesh." Sehun said as he punched Kai's arm softly.

"Should we find Seulgi?" Kai said as he blushed. Sehun chuckled and flicked Kai's head.

"Hyung, seriously do you like Seulgi?" Sehun asked the older. Kai stared and nodded at the younger one. Sehun laughed hysterically.

"Why are you laughing? You like YuJin. She's actually pretty though. I think I should mark her. You can mark your own sister." Kai joked around. Sehun laughed but wished that he wouldn't do that.

"Are you going to do that Hyung? I mean steal YuJin from me?" Sehun asked with pain in his voice. Kai patted Sehun's shoulder. "I would never steal your girl. But, if you lose control of her, I will steal her. But, I think you're doing a good job handling it by yourself." Kai said. Sehun smiled brightly and walked with him.

"Unni. I'm bored." YuJin said as she played with her. YuJin weared yoga pants with a sweatshirt. Seulgi was wearing leggings and a loose t-shirt.

"I know, me too. Should I call my brother?" Seulgi asked her.

"No!" YuJin yelled making Seulgi jump all of a sudden."Okay, I won't call him. Gee, you scared me." Seulgi said as she still looked at YuJin.

"Seulgi-ah! It's oppa!" Sehun yelled. Seulgi frozed into place. YuJin shushed Seulgi but Seulgi didn't care and answered

"Yeah? Do you want to come in?" Seulgi said even though her eyes were on YuJin the whole time.

"We're cold! Open the freakin door!" Kai yelled near the window. "Okay, i'm going. Gosh, you can't even wait for a second." Seulgi said as she rolled her eyes. She went to open her door but decide to play a little game.

"Ahhh!! Oppa!" Sehun and Kai got shocked and keep on punching the door. The door finally opened and they ran inside. They couldn't see Seulgi anywhere.

"YuJin-ah, are you here?" Sehun asked as he went close to Seulgi's room.

"I'm here, help me." YuJin whispered. He turned away from Seulgi's room and went inside the bathroom. It was dark. Really dark.

"YuJin-ah, are you in her-" He got a sudden kiss. Sehun didn't know who that was but believed that it was YuJin and kissed back. They did that until they were out of breath. The lights turned on and he foun out that he was kissing his own sister.

"HaHa, you kept on kissing me. By the way, nice kissing technique." Seulgi said as she stuck out her tongue and went outside the bathroom.

"You!" Sehun pushed her against the wall. He was furious.

"Why did you do that? We're siblings." Sehun yelled. Seulgi smirked. "Did you forget that you marked me? You cheated on me and then I became your sister. I still want your heart back but it doesn't work." Seulgi said. She walked out of the bathroom and acted like nothing happen.

"Guys, do you know where YuJin is? I can't find her." Kai said as he ran to Seulgi and Sehun.

"You can't find her? She should be in- oh no. It can't be.