Last Part

YuJin stared at the note and was silent. She screamed and throwed the note. She backed away and went outside the house. She forgot that she was wearing tanktops and shorts but she didn't notice.

"YuJin-ah, you can't just go with shorts and tanktops in the winter." Kai said. He grabbed her hand and pushed her in the wall. He went to the right side of the neck and looked closely. A bite mark. "Do you know who did this?" Kai asked. YuJin nodded slightly.

"I had a dream about Sehun biting me." YuJin said. She went on about how she was sleeping in bed and saw Sehun with her.

"He did that to you. But I'm confused. It has been 10 hours since you got bitten. You would've died less than an hour." Kai said. "This is amazing! You're a human not a werewolve. And you survived!" YuJin scratched her head. She smiled and hugged him.

"At least I'm not dead." YuJin said. Kai pushed her away. YuJin looked at him confusely. "You're married to Sehun though. He bited you. You're his mate." Kai said. He sighed but smiled.

"I'm a 16 year old girl. I can't just marry a person I've known for only 2 days. That doesn't make sense!" YuJin said. Kai calmed her down. YuJin wiped off her tears and sniffed heavily.

"Anyhow, I am not marrying. No matter what you say, I am not marrying, I repeat, I am not going marry!" YuJin yelled. Kai blocked her mouth and pulled her in a alley. There was 4 boys walking towards them.

"Oh, its Kai with his new mate?" One of they guys asked. Kai's eyes turned red. He turned into a werewolve. He was mad. "She's not my mate, she's Sehun's mate, don't you touch her with your filthy hands or I will kill all four of you!" Kai yelled. The 4 boys chuckled and went closer to them step by step. YuJin screamed. Kai and the 4 boys blocked their ears. The apartment windows shattered into pieces. YuJin grabbed Kai's hand and ran.

"Whoa, my ears hurt." Kai's ears was bleeding since he was the most close to YuJin. YuJin wiped out the blood with a tissue that was inside her shorts. Kai smiled and walked with her to the house. The people that was walking looked at YuJin because she was wearing shorts and a tanktop. Kai looked at the people and gave the jacket to her.

"I don't need one." She said as she handed the jacket back. But he quickly put his hand inside his pockets. She smiled and put the jacket on. They walked near the house. Seulgi was outside looking for Sehun. Kai waved at Seulgi but Seulgi didn't wave back.

"Sehun is gone. I don't know where he is." Seulgi said. YuJin stopped walking and frozed. "What do you mean by gone?" YuJin asked. Seulgi had tears in her eyes. She ran inside the forest. Kai ran to her.

"Kai oppa! Wait!" YuJin yelled and ran but couldn't keep up. She later on gave up and walked. She saw a shadow floating around.

"Kai? Is that you?" YuJin asked while she stopped walking. "No. Guess again." Her eyes were covered with a black silk.