A x RP Catfish Love Story

Warning!!: Read the Catfish I x X ok?

For Nikschels! Here! You were so eager to get me to make this!! A's (Nikki) POV

I opened the door to our classroom and saw I staring at something or more like someone. I followed her gaze and it fell to him, I grinned inwardly.

"HEY I!" I shouted to her which made her broke her stare. She responded rather quick "What is it A?"

"So...are you staring at him again?" I asked with slight teasing. She blushed and asked "W-Why does it matter?" Oh I, I'm not Oblivious when it came to your crush I. I thought

"Oh c'mon I know you like him!" I said then suddenly we were interrupted by D ( With AWESOMENESS! Do I have to say it every time? ) "WHO?WHO?WHO?!" He shouted like crazy. I responded "Oh you know e-" I was cut off by I's hand covering my mouth.

She answered for me "N-No one." a typical answer. Me and D noticed she is blushing, he asked "Why are you blushing then?" How can D can be more oblivious? I thought.

I blushed more "I'm not b-blushing." Yeah right I thought,deep with sarcasm. Then our teacher came in. I saw D ran to his seat before the teacher says "Ok class sit down. We're gonna have an activity today!" All of us sit downs as she made more announcements.

She continued "Alright class we're gonna play a game called Catfish." All of us asked "What's a Catfish?"

The teacher answered "Catfish is a kind of game in when you type in the username written in a piece of paper which I'll give you in a moment. And you two talk and get to know each other. The catch is that you can't tell each other's name." After she finished, she grinned widely. I had a feeling that something is not right. ( I not A )

The teacher continued once again "The girls are making the first move so I'll give them the paper." Then she grinned wider.

All of my classmates and my eyes widened "WHAT?!" We shouted.

"You heard me!" The teacher said. The teacher continued " Now I'll give you girls a piece of paper."

Then she handed the girls a piece of paper. When she gave I one, she smiled and gave her a wink. Ok, I ( A ) am confused.

Then I asked I ( I ) "Who'd you pick?" I asked, curious. She answered "I don't know I haven't check yet."

I said "Maybe you picked uh... you know" She blushed hard at what I said "S-shut up." Then she asked me "So... who'd you picked?"

I answered "Some guy named RPI... weird name" "Then you must've picked RP..." She told me. I blushed and said "How should you know that?"

She answered "Who knows? Maybe that guy is him." I blushed at that thought and said "Ok whatever dude... I'm gonna start talkin' to my Catfish"

I went to the computer and typed the username and opened the chat box.

Superawesomeweirdo: Hello??

RPI: Hey.

Superawesomeweirdo: What do you want to talk about?

RPI: Do you know Pewds?

Superawesomeweirdo: HECK YEAH! You know him?!

RPI: Yup.

Superawesomeweirdo: Aaaaaaaawwwwweeeeeesome!

RPI: Thanks.

Superawesomeweirdo: No prob.

And we started to talk about weird, random stuff and histories. He is actually smart! I actually enjoyed it but then "Okay guys that's enough for today"

Superawesomeweirdo: Bye dude, gotta go.

RPI: Bye. Talk to you tomorrow.

Then I logged off and walk towards I.

"Hey how's your Catfish?" I asked her, she responded, happy. "He was cool, funny and nice! How's yours?" She asked me, smiling at me. I smiled back and answered "He was awesome at the same time weird and actually smart!"

She said "Oh ok!" "Gotta go now bye!" I told her and she said 'Bye!' I left.

I was walking till I hear a soft voice call to me "Nikki!" I turned around and saw RP, running towards me. He panted a little and looked up at me with a smile. I blush and smiled an embarrassing smile.

"He-Hey w-what's up?" I asked him, stuttering. He smiled at me again which made my heart flutter. "How was your Catfish?" He asked me and I blushed, I turned to him "Well he's awesome, weird and smart!" I told him "You?" I asked him and he blushed and handed me a note.

He quickly ran off.

"Ooooooookkkk....." I opened the note by opening it gently by the ribbon. It says:

That was awesome Nikki, we should hangout sometimes!

-RIP oops I meant RPI

I giggled at the last part then...I blushed to make Romano's tomato to shame. "He-He's..." My walk home went silent, I continued to walk in silence.

-The Next Day-

I saw I and I immediately call her "I!" She looked at me and answered "What?" I jumped up and down, asking "Who? Who?" She seemed confused to what I am referring to.

"Who what?" She asked. I quickly answered "Your Catfish?" She blushed and stuttered an answer "I-It's none of your concern" I almost glared at her so instead of that I rose an eyebrow at her "It's my concern of course!Im your bestfriend!" I argued.

She sighed while still blushing,she answered "I-I think you already k-know..." My eyes sparkled with delight "Oh.My.Glob!!!!!!!!!" I shouted fangirling.

I heard her groan but I don't care, I kept squealing. Then I heard her ask the same thing at me, I blushed madly "Well like you said y-you a-already know...." I told her. She cooed something I didn't hear. Then suddenly I heard the door open. I looked at D and he smirked while I smirked back.

If you don't know what is going on...

FLASHBACK*

When it was break I walked towards D and "You're really excited you know?" I told him and he was confused.

I explained "Well you were the one who was first one to sit down!" He rose an eyebrow.

"So?" "Well you're excite-" "You're jealous aren't you?" He asked me while smirking.

I looked at him, annoyed. "Why would you say that?! Why would I be jealous?" I argued.

"Well duh, because I was the first one to sit." He said matter-of-factly.

"So?!"

He rolls his eyes.

"I am-" I was cut off

"Guys! Seriously! It's just the seats! So don't worry! It's just a little thing you're fighting about! Okay?" I ( I not A ) spoke gently and we both pointed at each other. "She/He was the first one!" We both shouted.

"I did not ask who was the first one. *Sighs* Ok how 'bout this, when teach comes in you two race on your own sits and the first one who sits will be declared the winner, ok with that?" She told us and we both nodded that ended the conversation.

FLASHBACK DONE*

Now you know.

We both raced and looky who's the winner, No one because we were cut short. "Okay class you do the Catfish if you'd like!" The teacher announced. Me and D groaned and went to our computers.

Well I should just have a good time at the Catfish. I blush remembering yesterday.

Ok! The first one!! Here Nikki! Hope you liked it!!